Limelight Forums

Full Version: PUBG may get banned in China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bluehole studio’s flagship and worldwide phenomena, Playerunkown's Battlegrounds may lose out on the worlds biggest market China. Through a press release from the China Audio and Video and Numeral Publishing Association, the regulatory board is likely going to ban Bluehole Studio’s game in China for its content that is considered violent and immoral according to local regulation.

The reasoning for the ban is that the content is similar to Gladiator battles in the arenas of Ancient Rome, and the goal of the survival of a single individual, the heart of the game, is contrary to the moral principles of the Chinese Republic.

Around 44 % of all active PUBG players are from China.

https://gameranx.com/updates/id/125674/article/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-may-be-banned-in-china/
Would steam have to give out refunds?
-Removed due to racist and hateful remark-
Won't get banned, will just be de-gored and published by PerfectWorld or Tencent to comply with Chinese law.
china not numba 1?
If it follows the same path of how China has World of Warcraft, the game creators will most likely require making a patch for the content not allowed in China.
(Nov 2, 2017, 01:03 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]If it follows the same path of how China has World of Warcraft, the game creators will most likely require making a patch for the content not allowed in China.

Patching what? The whole gameplay? The Chinese government stated, that the whole content / gameplay  of the game is immoral and contrary to the moral principles of the Chinese Republic. The whole content should not be allowed in china's opinion... not much to patch then.
(Nov 1, 2017, 06:24 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]-Removed due to racist and hateful remark-

Lol im sorry that the Chinese players hack, + that some of them are.. like how do I say it without getting a warning. Like they don't understand alot of the game. Shoot at one > lays down on the ground and thinks he wont be seen. Same with shooting them without a silencer, they run around a tree not knowing where the shits came from.
But me and my boys only play on the Asia server because the chinese are the worst at PUBG!! Literally we can kill them with pans when they have assault rifles
They'll just turn the blood into smiley faces, and when you die you float off peacefully into the sky...
(Nov 2, 2017, 08:10 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]But me and my boys only play on the Asia server because the chinese are the worst at PUBG!! Literally we can kill them with pans when they have assault rifles

dude you're so right, playing with them is...

EZ.
(Nov 2, 2017, 07:03 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 1, 2017, 06:24 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]-Removed due to racist and hateful remark-

Lol im sorry that the Chinese players hack, + that some of them are.. like how do I say it without getting a warning. Like they don't understand alot of the game. Shoot at one > lays down on the ground and thinks he wont be seen. Same with shooting them without a silencer, they run around a tree not knowing where the shits came from.

You got it lightly my post is completely wiped without a trace

Put it back admins

I speak only the truth

Offtopic Edit: Oh and look at that I got a warning too. For saying that the Chinese player demographic is full of hackers and that their language appears as squares in chat. JEEZ SO OFFENSIVE.

Why completely delete my post and not his? Is that an admission to the fact you think I'll try and make a martyrdom out of it? Well so much for disarming that. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Here is the perpetrator:
[Image: DhMmkPG.png?1]

I mean, come on, 'useless', are you serious? It's related to the topic. PUBG is possibly leaving China so I talk about Chinese players in video games.

Just man the fuck up lmao, boohoo he said Chinese people use 'hacks'. It's not even like I used any trigger words. Pathetic.
It could've been way worse. Clearly I'm not the only one with a resentment

I searched 'Chinese PUBG players' and that's the fourth result under videos
We in the same boat fam

[Image: uLiNSEP.png]
Lmao on the discussion of the new anticheat method update.

[Image: QlncHwW.png]