Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of PlayerConfusedpoopygapnikboye

SteamID: unaware

Server: (EU) Rockford City RP 2

Time: (In UTC+0) 4:00pm

Summary: Hello i am making this report only because i dont believe this is right  i enjoy servers like these cuz they have that real life feel to it but not when this happens i asked countless times for staff help and in game help just to better understand why i was arrested and why i was treated so rudely honestly made me feel terrible to not be able to speak and just get pushed around like i have no say so i decided to share this with the forum so that hopefully you can see why i was upset and would like this to be dealt with maturely please and thank you.

Evidence:https://plays.tv/video/59f8d8a527a4ce528a/limelightgaming-cityrp-2-getting-fucked-over-cops-because-they-dont-know-laws-getting-player-disrespected
Thank you for your player-report, james01xx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hello!

Thanks for your report.

I'm going to get the details out of the way first. Seems like this is more of a rant then a player report. Especially as you don't have any names or steam ids listed above. The courthouse is not the place for this. As such this will be denied.

Now, onto the meat of the topic.

I watched the video and I understand your concern. I feel for you there. Those officers did not do their job as peace officer. No rules were broken, Rule 11.3 is a possibility except there was mention of the lighting used.

Now, throughout the video you were calm and professional. Big props to you, we need more players like you. In the future try using /request to ask for the Sergeant and or President to present your case.

As things stand, there was no rule violation and everything should be handled in character.

I'd like to hear from you on this before closing.

Thanks
Okay thank you i understand i couldnt find the officers steam id but i just wanted to still make a report so this hopefully doesnt happen as often but thank you for the reply.
Thank you James.

Rest assured that this will be discussed internally. I for one hope that you continue playing and your experience will improve. If you'd like to talk further you are welcome to message me on steam.

As for this case, no rules have been broken therefore this will be denied.

Thank you.