Limelight Forums

Full Version: New member to Meme Master
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Community,

It is my pleasure to announce that Murdoch Murdoch has joined the ranks of our Meme Masters. Welcome to the team!
I cant like this post
Fuck yeah

best promotion this month
what about me
(Oct 30, 2017, 10:30 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Community,

It is my pleasure to announce that Murdoch Murdoch has joined the ranks of our Meme Masters. Welcome to the team!

Hello Community, with the increasing number of Server Moderation staff, it only makes sense for us to balance the force with promoting more Meme Masters.

It is my pleasure to announce that Sourlemon has joined the ranks of our Meme Masters. Welcome to the team and meme on [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Sourlemon![/font]

pm me goigle's pics
Good evening, community.

I'm writing this to announce that we've decided to demote   to him not following the meme rules. He has failed to achieve even the most basic meme goals, at this point he will be placed down to the rank of Assistant Memer and will have 2 months to prove he deserves to be repromoted back to the rank of Senior Meme Master.

pm me real kebabs (not fake turkish ones)
attack him!
(Oct 31, 2017, 10:13 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Murdoch Murdoch Welker SourLemon attack him!

not my fault you are weak.
project you cannot do this to bamboozle he is kind sir, yes?
You have made yourself very strong enemies GreekProject. Thy kebabs shall be rotten and mine shall thrive against your puny attempts of taking me down. What you use for spices on your kebabs, is what we give our babies. Any attempts against us is puny, and all that you have in your path is failure.
(Oct 31, 2017, 10:12 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening, community.

I'm writing this to announce that we've decided to demote   to him not following the meme rules. He has failed to achieve even the most basic meme goals, at this point he will be placed down to the rank of Assistant Memer and will have 2 months to prove he deserves to be repromoted back to the rank of Senior Meme Master.

pm me real kebabs (not fake turkish ones)
Excuse me,you seem to be impersonating a Meme Team Member.Last time I checked they don't accept people that are helping the corruption
project is a non memer and must be exiled from the cult of memers - he cannot take away bamboob's kebab duties. he is da all knowing meme promoter
not your personal army faggot

but as long as you're on our side you can stay in the ranks as a steward or something I guess
Pages: 1 2 3