Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sorry for your loss...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's me.

Hello all,

I've decided to resign from the team here at Limelight. I've enjoyed it thoroughly but as clearly evident I just don't have the time to adequately do my job. Therefore, I will let someone with more commitment takeover.

That being said, it's been a long road. Being here from the start, seeing staff members come and go, and seeing the community fluctuate has been an interesting experience. I don't think I've voluntarily stuck around anything for a long as I have Garry's Mod RP. Having first started playing in July of 2012 and racking up 5,757 hours played.

I'd write a long list of names (which I did in my internal resignation) but honestly, it'll take me an hour as I've met so many great people. I will update this thread later if I decide to.

Thank you to the staff for putting up with my constant moaning and I'm sorry I became so inactive. Life catches up unfortunately. And thank you to the community (current members and past) for the roasting on my profile but most importantly for making this community such a great place to be a part of.

I wish you all the best, and I'll still pop on the forums from time to time. If you want to chat, feel free to message me on Steam. I'm always up for it.

Take care you shits,
George

Pat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
See you around
Goodbye George, sad to see you go.
Sorry, but resign.exe is unavailable at the moment. Please dial this number for support

1-800-NO-RESIGN
Sad and bad, made me a bit mad. Why didn't you tell me this before, will I never see you on the servers anymore?

good luck getting your drivers license

jk luv you take care

get gud at rocket league while you are at it
George you little ball of inactive fuckery.

Be good and do good. Stay in contact. Remember that I have spicy pictures of you and I'm not afraid to blackmail you with them, so you better not disappear completely. It's been a pleasure even though I've suffered in your company for many years now on two different communities.. but it's been real. Don't miss me too much, but send me a message if you do so we can talk shit and relieve the happy days of our marriage.

Love you.

I'm summoning you once again to give him his jacket.
Bye george
Well erm we didn't meet but hey doesn't matter.

Good luck in the future where ever it may take you, and well thanks for being on the team as well.

Stay safe and all, we might see each other sometime in the future.
Goodbye Monkey George!
Oh shit I missed this

Bye faggot
Finally,
In all honesty, regardless of your inactivity and your incapable ability to actually do your job as an administrator.

I love you George, stick around and I will forever still be the only arab on your steam friends so you literally got no reason to remove me from your list. (he only needs me on there so he can prove he isn't racist)

Stay in touch, hope to see your around.
Ah, unfortunately expected. Sad to see you resigning.

Wish you the best of luck mate.
Thanks for everything you've done, George.

Good luck Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4