Limelight Forums

Full Version: Trojan 42's Perm Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly hello, I have changed my steam name from Trojan 42 and SFO Thomas Fielding to RedPlays so any reference in future posts or threads are relevant to Trojan 42/SFO Thomas Fielding's previous activity as one entity only under a new name.

b]Your Name:[/b] formerly was FXPROGAMING

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5137[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.  

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Dig
[/font]

Server:  the other one not rockford, (server isnt stated in the ban and this was a while back so i can't remember

Ban Reason:
 RDM, 13th ban, was on last chance (ext by Enz)

Why should you be unbanned?:  Left gaming in general and focused on other activities only recently got back on but in a lesser capacity that i was before i stopped. I think its worth a try to apply to be unbanned. I'm not kissing anybodys feet here or begging you to return. Stuff has happened since i was banned and im a different person in many ways. I enjoyed LL and put a lot of effort in to gaining resources and currency in game and i feel it would be a shame to let those hours go without trying some sort of appeal. As far as i am aware this ban was extended on the forums from the previous ban post as stated with "ext by Enz", orginally i was supposed to be facing a three month ban but my previous records "however yet they are spaced out over time" as said by the staff in the sit were drawn up and a judgement was made based upon that. Not here to criticise any staff member or to challenge methods of sits i am just stating what i recollect. I am aware that the ban was ext near the start of this year (2017) however my offence was revisited and it was extended permanently and i was notified of that extension at the start of the year.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Trojan 42.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The rules have been reworked/updated since you were last here. So if you want a perm appeal to go through, my first suggestion would be a new review of all of the rules in order to get associated with them again and also notice the changes that have occurred. See the following thread for more details on that. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15399.html

The amount of bans that you had at the time you were issued a suspension and the fact that ban 4516 was listed as a last chance are likely the two primary reasons it was altered to a perm. So long as it is your intention to follow the rules I wouldn't see a problem, however IIRC the way this would work is you would still be on your last chance since the previous ban before the perm was supposed to be your last chance.

So the ultimate question is how willing are you to legitimately read through the rules again and follow them with consistency?
(Oct 31, 2017, 12:56 AM)Thanks for the reply, I would be willing to go through the rules again to ensure i have good knowledge of them. Dig Wrote: [ -> ]The rules have been reworked/updated since you were last here. So if you want a perm appeal to go through, my first suggestion would be a new review of all of the rules in order to get associated with them again and also notice the changes that have occurred. See the following thread for more details on that. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15399.html

The amount of bans that you had at the time you were issued a suspension and the fact that ban 4516 was listed as a last chance are likely the two primary reasons it was altered to a perm. So long as it is your intention to follow the rules I wouldn't see a problem, however IIRC the way this would work is you would still be on your last chance since the previous ban before the perm was supposed to be your last chance.

So the ultimate question is how willing are you to legitimately read through the rules again and follow them with consistency?
Approved.

User given another chance. I hope that you've taken time to read the rules to avoid getting banned again.
Good luck and have fun!