Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cant connect yet again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... I cant connect yet again! At first I thought it was cause of the amount of people online that I cant connect (that still could be one of the problems) then I tryed clearing up my disk... that didn't change for shit (yes I tryed connecting when there where not alot of people online) I did a internet speed test and everything seemed fine.

P.S. this post is really all over the place!!!
what were the results of the speed test?
Download: 37.41

Upload: 3.02

Ping: 18
I don't think it has much do to with internet speed, unless of course you still have dial-up Sad. I think it has something to do with the server.

Paging because this has been an on going issue.
Can you explain the process of you loading into the server for me, please?

For example:
Launch Game, Allows full load of Workshop, Join server, USER Timeout
I press the buttion to connect to the server, then it loads in all the workshop stuff, then for like 10-15min it shows "sending client info". Affter that it loads in the map (if there is someone near me talking I can hear them for a breef second)(if there are any props spawned in the town hall I can see them too) but it all ends when it shows everything black and white with the red text or everything in colour with the hud and the red text Sad
(Oct 31, 2017, 05:23 PM)Plan Wrote: [ -> ]I press the buttion to connect to the server, then it loads in all the workshop stuff, then for like 10-15min it shows "sending client info". Affter that it loads in the map (if there is someone near me talking I can hear them for a breef second)(if there are any props spawned in the town hall I can see them too) but it all ends when it shows everything black and white with the red text or everything in colour with the hud and the red text Sad

are you timing out or crashing?
What does the red text state?
(Oct 31, 2017, 05:45 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]What does the red text state?

I think he means the "If you are stuck contact an admin..." text
Timing out, I've had this issue before. My fix was to start the connection process and leave my computer. If I time out, reconnect, as it normally works the second time.
(Oct 31, 2017, 05:48 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Timing out, I've had this issue before. My fix was to start the connection process and leave my computer. If I time out, reconnect, as it normally works the second time.

Yeah I do the same thing only this time I am trying to connect 5+ times in a row to connect, but I time out every time Sad
How many addons have you got subscribed to your Garry's Mod, including disabled ones.
How much disk space have you got on the driver you use for Steam?
Are you subbed to any other addons but LL's if so remove them (You can search up for quick ways to do it)
(Oct 31, 2017, 11:34 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]How many addons have you got subscribed to your Garry's Mod, including disabled ones.
How much disk space have you got on the driver you use for Steam?

230 addons

41.6 GB
I recommened removing more things from your computer. 41.6 GB is not a lot of data.
Pages: 1 2