Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Welker
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87447916
Refund details: Refund for door remote control
Reason: Doesn't work and never has, as it was quite expensive I'd like my money back for it.
If you'd just remove the item and give everyone the 100,000 they deserve I bought it recently and it does fuck all
Just make the money back in an hour with contraband... if you knew it didn’t work then why buy it?
(Oct 29, 2017, 09:55 AM)Cole__ Wrote: [ -> ]Just make the money back in an hour with contraband... if you knew it didn’t work then why buy it?

Just because I could make the money back in an hour does not mean I am not entitled to a refund. I didn't know that it did not work, I've owned it for some time but never got around to making a request.
(Oct 29, 2017, 10:11 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 29, 2017, 09:55 AM)Cole__ Wrote: [ -> ]Just make the money back in an hour with contraband... if you knew it didn’t work then why buy it?

Just because I could make the money back in an hour does not mean I am not entitled to a refund. I didn't know that it did not work, I've owned it for some time but never got around to making a request.
I never said you weren't entitled to a refund, just merely saying you could make the money back with contraband and also get the refund.
Hello, .

The Remote Control Door Key does work as I use it daily. Is there certain vehicle(s) that you know it is not working for as this might simply be more of a bug that can easily be fixed. The Remote Control Key has always worked also.
(Oct 29, 2017, 01:17 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, .

The Remote Control Door Key does work as I use it daily. Is there certain vehicle(s) that you know it is not working for as this might simply be more of a bug that can easily be fixed. The Remote Control Key has always worked also.

This isn't the key he's talking about. He's talking about the one that you use 'ALT' to open.
(Oct 29, 2017, 02:19 PM)Lil\ Invent Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 29, 2017, 01:17 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, .

This isn't the key he's talking about. He's talking about the one that you use 'ALT' to open.

Ah yes, I am mistaken.
Approved, come see me in-game and I'll process this.
Processed and due for closure.
Closed upon request of Nightmare.