Limelight Forums

Full Version: Olivers Inventory Sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weapons.

Firstly, the SCAR-20. A rifle designed for long ranged engagements, with the power of the .338 Lapua Round this weapon will have no problem with dealing with your targets. Not only does it come with a free scope, but it also comes for the low price of $13000 per SCAR-20, an unbeatable deal!

Next up, the M14. A rifle designed to be deadly at both close and long range supporting three fire modes with a vast range of customizability, this is the true choice for any wealthy marksman on the field due to its high punch mixed with its higher magazine capacity and best of all it comes for the great price of $6500 a pop. Keep in kind there are only 3 available!

Finally we have the IMI Galil. Not only is this rifle a great choice because of its heavy reliability but also because of its incredibly low recoil. The IMI Galil also packs a high capacity 35 round mag which is expert for those P90 lovers out there. It is because of these factors that the IMI Galil is a terrorist favourite and a well known gun worldwide.
Each IMI Galil goes for $3000, but there is only 1 available so you had better be fast!

Black Market Items.

The first and yet last item I wish to sell in the black market sector is the blindfold, great for everything from hostage taking to playing hide and seek with your friends this incredibly versatile piece of cloth is the thing for you! Each blindfold goes for only $3750 but there is only 1 available for purchase so you had better say fast!
i take the SCAR-H and M14
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:01 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]i take the SCAR-H and M14

How many M14's, and do you mean scar-20? Also please tell me a time where we can meet and do the transaction.
i like two M14 and SCAR-H or SCAR-20 we can talk when your available im usaul on at 4:00pm i get at of college
(Oct 30, 2017, 10:48 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]i like two M14 and SCAR-H or SCAR-20 we can talk when your available im usaul on at 4:00pm i get at of college

I would like a UK time and day, and I would be happy to meet that request.