Limelight Forums

Full Version: Damage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So recently I have noticed the number of shots required to kill someone seems very random and strange, I have at times killed people with kevlar in 10 ish rifle shots yet at times had people survive like 30 rounds and still be at like 50HP, I want to know what causes this randomness (and not it is not medkits) as it can be rather annoying. So any ideas what causes this kind of occurrence?

An example of this kind of thing would be 2 weeks ago when I shot vimpto point blank in the face with a super shotty and he only took 1 damage at point blank range, like seriously?

If anyone knows why the amount of shots required to kill someone seems to be so random for me then please say bellow.
depends where you shoot the person
(Oct 28, 2017, 09:15 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]depends where you shoot the person

Doing the math if we are using a 7.62 Rifle:
         42 / 2 = 21
         21 * 5 = 105
         Means it should take 5 shots to the chest to kill a kevlar enemy.

DPS with ceramic is 12.6 meaning it will take 8 - 10 shots to the body so no 30 shots is not survivable at all.
The weapons we used were massively edited accuracy, damage, etc to make them fair in combat and when this was done, Ceramic plating was not an item existing, therefore the weapons were scaled for 50% damage and never edited with 70% ceramic in mind. A lot of people have complained about simply balancing the weapons to 70% kevlar however, if we do that a simply people could possibly just kill someone in 3-4 shots if they are not wearing anything and I PERSONALLY believe that may put people off, old or new players.

Anyways for actual statistics:
Kevlar use to only take 50% of all damage away for instance, The Glock naturally does 20 damage however with the Kevlar modifier, it does 10 Damage which was purposely balanced for this. Due to the nature of Ceramic being added, the Glock does a simple 6 damage (20/100*30 = the damaged left that is given to you)

If you wish to voice your opinion on the Ceramic Plating, you are able to voice them here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14231.html

Do you have anymore questions relating to this topic
Do you have anymore questions, ?

If there are no more posts until Wednesday 8th November 2017, this will be taken as a no and will be closed and archived.

Thank you.
Nope I do not.
Closed and Archived.