Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal xXxPrivateHenkxXx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: xXxPrivateHenkxXx , ingame: Frank Underwood.

Ban ID: I dont know. 

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. I dont know. I see only: Disconnect: You've been banned from our sever.

Server:  [EU] LimeLight [Rockford_v2b] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Ban Reason: Failrp, RDM.

Why should you be unbanned?: 
 I was a citizen. I had a knive. I said to another citizen: give your money, but the cititzen dont answer. I killed him. Apparently the citizens were an admin. He said that he was AFK, but I said, you are a citizen, you was not afk (job). I got a warning for rdm and failrp and got banned.

When I try to connect to the server, I get the message: ''[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Disconnect: You've been banned from our sever''.  So there is no who I am banned and what for reason.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks in advance.

[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xXxPrivateHenkxXx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You explained the reason on why you got banned.

You were warned to stop breaking the rules twice before hand, you were going to randomly demote your police officers and you were going around lazer pointing even after I told you and kicked you for it.

Then you followed that up with killing me when I was AFK as a citizen job title which is FailRP.
(Oct 27, 2017, 04:37 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]You explained the reason on why you got banned.

You were warned to stop breaking the rules twice before hand, you were going to randomly demote your police officers and you were going around lazer pointing even after I told you and kicked you for it.

Then you followed that up with killing me when I was AFK as a citizen job title which is FailRP.

Demote officer was a joke. You dont understand that. But when got I unbanned?
Tomorrow.
Do you still have any interest in removing the ban from record? please reply to this thread within the next 24 hours.
Closed. Denied.