Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bears Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  BearPowered

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5561[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Sirwulf[/font]

Server:  EvoCity

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Mass RDM, Minging around on server.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: As i have learnt my lesson, I've been banned for more then 4 months and i have missed the server. I promise to continue playing the server without breaking Server Rules..

Evidence: ..?
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Teh_Bear.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Bear.

I'd like a little more info on what you learned exactly. In the short time that you started playing that month you racked up 2 bans and 6 blacklists. And even before that you have had a few warnings and bans for the same thing. While I watched you play that day it seemed very clear that the only reason you were on was to mess around with the server with friends with no regards to the other players, rules or staff.

Why should I allow you to log back in and continue this?
I've learnt that the Rules are there for both myself and other players and are to be followed. What i did was stupid and immature and i can promise it won't happen again. Over the past few months I've learnt that if you don't follow rules that are set in place you'll be punished. I gained a admin Position on another GMOD Server and seeing people doing what i did infuriates me.

I can say with full confidence if i am to be Un-Banned i will continue playing without breaking rules.

-Bear
Good day Bear. Sorry for the delay in getting back with you.

I've given this a lot of thought.

Overall, I am not comfortable in accepting this request. The time that I watched your activities really seemed clear to me your intentions and attitude for the server. That is not something that just goes away in a short period of time.

I am glad to hear that you are starting to understand the other side of things, and I hope you do well with your position. For now though, I recommend you keep it up, and during your next request we just might let it pass.

Thank you for your time.