Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund, UV Light Crash (Again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Klinex
SteamID: [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]STEAM_0:0:63889938[/font]
Refund details: So, I bought a set of two UV lights earlier today and lost those straight after spending 50k on them, but i let that pass and just made a bug report. Now it happened again (but i got some money back this time) and i've lost them again. I'd appreciate a refund since i've spent 100k on lights and lost them both times so far.

Reason: ^^^^

(You can see the reflection of my UV lights on the floor, along with the crash message.)
[Image: 1ojebdr.jpg]
I don’t believe you’ll get refunded, I think due to the fact that it was you who crashed and not the sever it’s not a refundable reason. At least that’s what I got told.
Just to clarify, is the refund amount you're requesting for the 2 lights or 4 UV lights? You mentioned getting money back for 2?
(Oct 25, 2017, 06:27 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify, is the refund amount you're requesting for the 2 lights or 4 UV lights? You mentioned getting money back for 2?

As in i made some money back from using the second pair of lights. I'd be happy with just 2 refunded to be honest haha
No worries, you lost 4, I'll refund 4. Will do it after I've sorted these quick updates.
(Oct 25, 2017, 07:12 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, you lost 4, I'll refund 4. Will do it after I've sorted these quick updates.

Thanks man, i appreciate it Smile
You're welcome! Refunded 100k cash.