Limelight Forums

Full Version: Help plz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I remove my SteamID from my forum account?
Currently, there is no option available - however I can contact a developer about it however I am sure they'll probably wonder for a reason for this.

Would you like me to contact a developer for you, ?
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:18 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Currently, there is no option available - however I can contact a developer about it however I am sure they'll probably wonder for a reason for this.

Would you like me to contact a developer for you, ?

Yes please! And the reason is that I am selling my steam account and if the person who buys my account joins this community and also the forums so there are not 2 forum accounts with the same SteamID.
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:27 PM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:18 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Currently, there is no option available - however I can contact a developer about it however I am sure they'll probably wonder for a reason for this.

Would you like me to contact a developer for you, "?

Yes please! And the reason is that I am selling my steam account and if the person who buys my account joins this community and also the forums so there are not 2 forum accounts with the same SteamID.

Has any of the staff team tranfered any data such as bans, blacklists, inventory, etc to your new Steam Account? (Just for reference when I send this to a SA).
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:30 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Has any of the staff team tranfered any data such as bans, blacklists, inventory, etc to your new Steam Account? (Just for reference when I send this to a SA).
 Nope! And I AM thinking of leaving anyway, šo I dont know if there is any point in doing that.
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:42 PM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope! And I AM thinking of leaving anyway, šo I dont know if there is any point in doing that.

Could we get your new SteamID for your new account?
(Oct 23, 2017, 06:47 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:42 PM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]

Could we get your new SteamID for your new account?

STEAM_0:0:239117801

Just made it couple days ago  Tongue
said he'll update this as soon as possible.
SIr Apex isn't needed. We are waiting for Faustie to update this when he is available. Please don't tag people when they are not needed.
Paging (considering Faustie is unavailable Burnett should be able to fulfil this request).
Link has been removed. You may re-link your accounts now.
Thread closed and archived.