Limelight Forums

Full Version: EMVU Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To keep things organised in the bug reports, all bug reports relating to the Emergency Vehicle Update must be posted here.

Bug Reports must follow the following format:
Code:
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Additional Information[/b]
[b]Images/Screenshots:[/b]
Things I know that need to be fixed.

Seats in the Fire Vehicles.
License Plates in all new vehicles.
Resupply for new vehicles.
Taurus LED Board needs to be added to equipment / vehicledoors system.
Bodybags cannot be put in to the morgue van.
(Oct 23, 2017, 01:26 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Description: When placing Amber Lights on the Outdoorsman, the engine can not be turned off with /engine and the doors can not be locked from the inside.
Additional Information N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A

Should be fixed on restart.
(Oct 23, 2017, 01:58 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2017, 12:30 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Heavy Resuce Trucks seats are visible and the back door cant be opened via shift
Additional Information /
Images/Screenshots:

This is for every fire vehicle currently. Even the Crown Vic.

Yep, my mistake when merging beta seat versions. Once I've checked the positions on staging, I'll hide them.

Heavy Rescue Rear Door added to VehicleDoors.
(Oct 23, 2017, 02:28 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Civilian Vehicles that have had Photon lights added using the new items cannot be locked while driving, refueled at a gas station, or have their engines turned on or off.
Additional Information: Nah
Images/Screenshots: Nah

Should be fixed.
(Oct 23, 2017, 05:29 AM)John_Francisco Wrote: [ -> ]Description: S.W.A.T. Liveries and vehicles are not working.
Additional Information The vehicles are not usable by S.W.A.T. (namely FPIU & Crown Vic), and the livery's only display as police, and for the Tahoe just the standard one. No S.W.A.T. livery on any vehicle, nor can the FPIU or Crown Vic be used as S.W.A.T.
Images/Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7G1dv

Fix in progress.
(Oct 23, 2017, 11:44 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Amber Warning lights do not work with the DB5 although stating in the thread that it should work.
Additional Information N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A

Not all vehicles have access to both sets of lights. The DB5 only has access to Red/Blue lights.
(Oct 23, 2017, 12:28 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Description: SWAT Van is bugged
Additional Information When turning on ELS lights, they wont show up & turning on the siren results in console
errors. After i did that, all Photon Ligths for everyone wont show up again. (Serverwide, for everyone).
-snip-

Fixed, outdated SWAT Van configuration was messing with it.
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:10 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Description:
Additional Information Coroners van can't be locked from the inside nor receive dead bodies.
Images/Screenshots:

Already fixed, awaiting restart.
(Oct 23, 2017, 02:28 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Civilian Vehicles that have had Photon lights added using the new items cannot be locked while driving, refueled at a gas station, or have their engines turned on or off.
Additional Information: Nah
Images/Screenshots: Nah

Fixed.
(Oct 23, 2017, 01:38 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Description:
Vehicles with ELS do not despawn without a LEO Pass or being a job that is not part of the government.
Additional Information
N/A
Images/Screenshots:
N/A

Fixed.
(Oct 23, 2017, 12:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Description: CHP siren has a few bugs
Additional Information At the start of each Wail Loop there is a *pling* at at the end of the Wail loop is an engine hauling up. Yelp is not properly looped, there is a gap between each loop.
Images/Screenshots: -snip-

Checked yelp, doesn't seem to have that issue with me?
Wail Engine, not much I can do about that. It's the sound file. ?
Wail Pling, seems to be looping being slightly off. I'll fix that after Toxic gets back to us.
(Oct 24, 2017, 12:42 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Can't lockpick from any of the new police cars, or the replaces taurus, and ford.
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:

Fixed.
(Oct 23, 2017, 12:45 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Ford Explorer Liveries don't work
Additional Information You can see the options, but once pressed, nothing is set.
Images/Screenshots:

Issue with the model. It's working on beta, so no idea what's breaking it.
(Oct 28, 2017, 11:54 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Description: /policedb doesn't list all the new cars
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...p?rev=5696
(Oct 24, 2017, 09:14 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Cannot steal from the new ford crown Victoria.
Additional information: None.
Images / Screenshots: Can provide if needed but I do not have any right now.

Fixed by Faustie.