Limelight Forums

Full Version: Anyone here take BTEC Level 3 ICT and study Comms & Employability in college?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aight so basically i missed a week of college due to being extremely ill and now i have an assignment to complete by Sunday 22nd October at 23:55. 

Essentially i have to write about what attributes you need as a IT Technichian in a college to work well and the underlying principles of effective communication. Not only do i barely know what this means, but im struggling to get the word count up and i feel like i've looked at every single website related to this topic and still i don't know what else to type up, i could honestly do with some help! 

Also, All my class mates are out absolutely pissed up, so there's no help there :Sad

In all seriousness to, don't meme about or anything as i genuinely need to get this done haha

cheers xxxxx
Personally I'd email your tutor and ask for guidance in terms of resources
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:04 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I'd email your tutor and ask for guidance in terms of resources

Yeah the work has to be in by tomorrow night and i'm working a full shift tomorrow
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:05 AM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:04 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I'd email your tutor and ask for guidance in terms of resources

Yeah the work has to be in by tomorrow night and i'm working a full shift tomorrow

When I did Btec I could get a good idea from reading the spec on BTECs website 

If not I suppose if you were ill ask for extension
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:19 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:05 AM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]

When I did Btec I could get a good idea from reading the spec on BTECs website 

If not I suppose if you were ill ask for extension

i'll probably submit what i have and then ask about an extenstion if i fuck it up so bad, cheers guy x
shoutout to for saving my ass
I study Level 3 I.T Hardware and the current Unit I'm studying is regarding effective communication and job attributes. (Ironically)
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:32 AM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]I study Level 3 I.T Hardware and the current Unit I'm studying is regarding effective communication and job attributes. (Ironically)

i dunno what i signed up for but fuck, it's the wrong choice haha
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:39 AM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:32 AM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]I study Level 3 I.T Hardware and the current Unit I'm studying is regarding effective communication and job attributes. (Ironically)

Haha same tbh I've done fuck all for 4 weeks since I started but I still enjoy it all the same. If you gimme a list of what you need to know and I'll try and elaborate the best I can.
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:41 AM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha same tbh I've done fuck all for 4 weeks since I started but I still enjoy it all the same. If you gimme a list of what you need to know and I'll try and elaborate the best I can.

yeah man i'll let you know, cheers<33
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:42 AM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]

No problem pal, btw attributes refer to skills that'd be valued like:
  • Problem Solving
  • Honesty
  • Time Management
  • Initiative
  • Communication 
stuff like that.
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:43 AM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]

• Problem Solving
  • Honesty
  • Time Management
  • Initiative
  • Communication 
stuff like that.

that's actually really useful, thanks so much man<3
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:44 AM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:43 AM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:39 AM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno what i signed up for but fuck, it's the wrong choice haha

• Problem Solving
  • Honesty
  • Time Management
  • Initiative
  • Communication 
stuff like that.

that's actually really useful, thanks so much man<3

No problem mate.
aye mate no worries i'll carry u to a maret