Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Markus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36038228

Server: Rockford_v2b

Time: (In UTC+0) Roughly 19:15 perhaps.

Summary: Propclimbing & FailRP  ------ During this nights session of playing i were having contrabands down in my apartment located at the top floor of Mesa. Then there was a shootout between cops & a few other criminals in gas masks in the same apartment as mine. The cops manage to down theese two & went up to search my apartment because there was a crime in the same apartment. So i'm ready, i have my Scar-H & Benelli M3 ready to fire because i knew that i was either going to go to jail or stand up and fight and avoid jail due to my contrabands. Therefor after getting a search warrant and cops starting to break in i down all 6 cops & leave no cops alive so none of them can call their colleagues back to raid.

Then after i awhile being idle in my apartment tabbed out of the game with still all my weapons & mask on i start to hear a bunch of voices. This is the first encounter where  was involved. He had apparently told the cops that i had killed a cop in the parking lot just outside of the apartment, which most likely was from the old raid, anyhow. Another raid begins in the process, this time i believe it was 7 cops and i down all of them yet again, and  is no-where to be seen assuming he left the scene for his own safety. 

After that second raid i don't remember exactly what i were doing, i think i just had re-filled my contrabands or something so as i walk out of the room where i have my contrabands i see someone on my balcony which is odd because there is no possible way to get there without actually entering through the main door which was infact locked. I run out to the balcony with my Scar-H & there is standing which was a surprise. He says something like '' Oh shit there was someone there '' or something and starts to climb of a ladder which he had placed out apparently to get up, which is prop-climbing as he didn't have an proper reason to do it, especially not with his job name: '' EvoCity Waste Disposal Authority - Garbageman ''. After reading his job name out & him knowing overall what was going on in this apartment it would probably count as Fail RP in my opinion at least due to two different reason. 
1: He's well aware that there is an armed man in that apartment due to him making several /requests to the police. 
2: He's also well aware that people have died several times. 

Shortly after this i didn't really have a clear view of what he was doing exacly so i decide to /pm him about it. Which he then responds with '' I was trying to collect body bags. Cops told me it was code 4. ''  Which doesn't make sense as he's a garbageman, not a paramedic nor a forensics scientist. 

After this i was pretty sure he was going to make another call that there is a armed man with guns at Mesa Apartments, at this point i thought that i may aswell destroy my contrabands because there is no clue to continue getting raided over & over again because it's just creating chaos on the server. Shortly after two SWAT arrives. was one of them & i'm not entirerly sure who the other one was. I execute both of them as they stormed into my apartment with flashbang(s) & smoke(s). I then jump into my Lamborghini, drive of to Richard Drive and /disarm everything i have on me & remove my mask. I then drive back to the apartment to see if any other cops had arrived on site which wasn't the case, i then decide to sit outside to see if he was going to make another call about it, roughly 12-13 minutes of waiting i see a bunch of SWAT vans driving up & a SWAT approaches me. I see that it's   & he knows i'm the owner of the apartment at the top floor because we've had multiple encounters in-game before so he stops & we're having a chat and i explain to them how it is, that this guy is making several fake calls which i would assume would count as '' Baiting '' because it just ends in a blood bath everything. Vimpto then also confirms that this is the case that he's driving around in a van just doing calls to my apartment that there are being shots fired etc.. 

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/cZjih
Thank you for your player-report, PapiDonuts.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
---Involved (I was the second SWAT) in about 3 raids---
I do not believe he was the one who called everytime, I am pretty sure it was some other civilians on the last 2 raids, maybe I am wrong. I also do not see a problem with calling the police incase backup has not be notified?
(Oct 21, 2017, 10:50 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]---Involved (I was the second SWAT) in about 3 raids---
I do not believe he was the one who called everytime, I am pretty sure it was some other civilians on the last 2 raids, maybe I am wrong. I also do not see a problem with calling the police incase backup has not be notified?

It's more as a fact of several fake calls like the last one as an example: Calling in that there were shots fired at Mesa Apartments which was infact incorrect as i sat there waiting and would have heard everything, and making fake calls as a Garbageman working with the Government wouldn't make sense either.
(Oct 21, 2017, 10:54 PM)PapiDonuts Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 21, 2017, 10:50 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]---Involved (I was the second SWAT) in about 3 raids---

It's more as a fact of several fake calls like the last one as an example: Calling in that there were shots fired at Mesa Apartments which was infact incorrect as i sat there waiting and would have heard everything, and making fake calls as a Garbageman working with the Government wouldn't make sense either.

He will have heard shots during the raid and likely called the police mid raid as such making it valid since shots would have been fired, also he had a government worker pass which makes me think he was affiliated with the police.
(Oct 21, 2017, 10:56 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]

He will have heard shots during the raid and likely called the police mid raid as such making it valid since shots would have been fired, also he had a government worker pass which makes me think he was affiliated with the police.

The SWAT arrived yet again (4th time ) after 13-14 min after being killed as stated in the topic. IF he were to make a call about thoose shots, why would it take such a long time for anyone to respond.
I was on this at the time as well as an LEO. Markus made 1 of the 3 shots fired calls that came in, the thing I don't see if why everytime you decided to shoot up the place and attempt to kill everyone you saw in sight, if you didn't want cops showing up all the time maybe try not to make it so bait as standing in the pathway attempting to mug someone with an AR-15 (which makes no sense by the way).
(Oct 22, 2017, 02:23 PM)Cole__ Wrote: [ -> ]I was on this at the time as well as an LEO. Markus made 1 of the 3 shots fired calls that came in, the thing I don't see if why everytime you decided to shoot up the place and attempt to kill everyone you saw in sight, if you didn't want cops showing up all the time maybe try not to make it so bait as standing in the pathway attempting to mug someone with an AR-15 (which makes no sense by the way).

I did infact not mug anyone, you're probably thinking about the people before me which i think was Razz and someone else which led to my apartment being searched in the first place while i were inside my room. If you were to read my topic then you would have gotten the conclusion that i didn't even use an AR-15, as i stated i had a Scar-H & Benelli M3.

Get your facts straight before stating something which is totally invalid.
No, it was definitely you because you started moaning in OOC after the second raid because I got stranded on my own in one of the apartment balconies.
(Oct 21, 2017, 11:07 PM)PapiDonuts Wrote: [ -> ]

The SWAT arrived yet again (4th time ) after 13-14 min after being killed as stated in the topic. IF he were to make a call about thoose shots, why would it take such a long time for anyone to respond.

The idea was that the officers could not handle the threat on their own so we retreated back to the PD so we could all regroup and discuss a plan. However SWAT had NLR so we had to wait a while with the officers for this.
(Oct 22, 2017, 08:50 PM)Cole__ Wrote: [ -> ]No, it was definitely you because you started moaning in OOC after the second raid because I got stranded on my own in one of the apartment balconies.

Of course i started to get annoyed being raided a second time just after your NLR timer had passed, wish i had recorded my face after the fourth one came when i was waiting for the SWAT outside. 

However, if you are so sure that i apparently mugged someone when i know pretty much exactly who the individuals were due to the fact that i could hear their voices to the inside of my apartment, then i'll just let you believe so. Because i'm pretty sure that i'm well aware of what weapons i use myself & what i am doing, i'm not senile yet even though i'm getting old.  

(Oct 22, 2017, 09:00 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 21, 2017, 11:07 PM)PapiDonuts Wrote: [ -> ]

The idea was that the officers could not handle the threat on their own so we retreated back to the PD so we could all regroup and discuss a plan. However SWAT had NLR so we had to wait a while with the officers for this.

Now you see here comes the issue with this servers NLR rule. All those officers were to have died earlier so they were on NLR not knowing what was going on at Mesa Apartments ( Second raid). The 2 SWAT's had NLR because i had killed them earlier ( Third raid ), no officers could have '' Retreated '' back because none of them survived the raid(s) and there were no officers with the two SWAT's who raided which got confirmed by Vimpto, and none of them showed up later either. 

Which at this point i decide that there is no point to even continue, everyone had died so i assumed that everyone were going to follow the rules about not knowing their past. I destroy all my contrabands, holster everything i have on me & stand waiting at my vehicle for several minutes untill the entire SWAT force shows up. Where this is the part where i also got confirmed by Vimpto or one of them at least that it was the same guy who had made pretty much every call during that night, and the fourth raid ( Where nothing really happened ) there was no possible way for ANYONE to have known what was going on because everyone had died, and i made sure everyone had aswell. So the last call was pure bait to start action another time.

Nor does it explain the '' Code 4 '' message to collect '' Bodybags '' as a garbageman which was given by a Officer apparently. And first instinct is to climb up to someone balcony to possibly find bodybags? God almighty please explain to me how this is logic, amen.
Markus was working with the CSI, therefore he did the same job as Kman (who was the csi inspector). By garbageman it means he disposes of the bodies from crime scenes and assists kman in doing his job , if you went to grant avenue warehouse there was loads of bodies from Markus doing his job.
(Oct 23, 2017, 09:19 AM)Cole__ Wrote: [ -> ]Markus was working with the CSI, therefore he did the same job as Kman (who was the csi inspector). By garbageman it means he disposes of the bodies from crime scenes and assists kman in doing his job , if you went to grant avenue warehouse there was loads of bodies from Markus doing his job.

Even if he was working with the CSI to drop of bodies, his job was being displayed incorrecly because i ain't seeing no garbage men in real life dropping of bodies to the CSI. 

Neither does it give him permission to put out a ladder to use that in an advantage of climbing up to someones balcony to possibly find body bags when he's aware that there is an armed man up there.
The report was posted by (PapiDonuts) addressing the possible violation of two rules regarding (FailRP, Prop-climbing) the claims are directed towards a player named (Markus)

[font=serif]THE ACCUSED[/font]
[font=serif][font=serif]Markus shows no interest in replying to the claims or this thread. After approximately 9 days after posting. [/font][/font]

[font=serif][font=serif][font=serif][font=serif]NOTES & REVIEW[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=serif][font=serif][font=serif][font=serif]The claims on this report are about two rule violations, one is about FailRP(1) the other is about Prop-climbing(2)[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=serif][font=serif][font=serif][font=serif](1): The claims of FailRP here refer back to the behavior and role-playing of the accused player (Markus) which states that he told the police you've killed a person in the apartment.  Which resulted in another raid.[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=serif][font=serif][font=serif][font=serif]- The problem here is that not only was Markus the one who called the police, but it was also you who called the police on the same thing as well, now I understand that you mentioned on the post that there was other people there with masks, and considering Cole_ said that there was people mugging over there I'll take it as those were the people there.[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=serif][font=serif][font=serif][font=serif]Your logs (Papi)[/font][/font][/font][/font]

Quote:[16:32:52]
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) used command: request Armen men at Richard Drive

[17:06:09]
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) used command: request Shots at shell station outside city

[19:42:05]
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) used command: request Armed men at Mesa Apartments in Gas Masks,

[20:04:02]
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) used command: request There is a man with a Gas Mask at Waverly St in a Tesla, Gas Station to be exact.

[20:09:02]
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) used command: request There is a man with a Gas Mask being supsicious, possibly armed at Cosmos St. In a black Tesla, stationary.

[font=serif][font=serif][font=serif][font=serif]Pay attention  to the one in bold text. Now that could've been before the raids have started but what makes it a bit more confusing is that you've killed two other players before that /request. [/font][/font][/font][/font]

Quote:[17:08:40]
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) Killed: LaddJulia (STEAM_0:1:86311222) using cw_scarh

[18:03:26] 
Papi Donuts (STEAM_0:1:1737479) Killed: barteK (STEAM_0:0:185524917) using cw_scarh

Now I am going to be posting these as reference. [hour:minConfusedecond]
Raid #1 - Happened between [20:37:06] - [20:45:38] Started by killing kman, ended by killing Daniel.
Raid #2 - Happened between [21:01:14] - [21:02:48] Started by killing Flaime, ended by killing Cole.
Shootout #3 Happened between [21:20:13] - [21:20:30] Started and ended with both Vimpto & Oliver dying. 

Pay attention to the times in between the brackets. 

The Accused's logs(Markus)
Quote:[17:48:54]
Markus(STEAM_0:1:36038228) said: /request My GMC Savana with license number MARKUS has been stolen!

[20:10:42]
Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) said: /request ARMED MAN IN KFC

[20:14:28]
Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) said: /request ARMED MAN IN MESA KILLING COPS

[20:27:01]
Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) said: /request My GMC Savana with license number MARKUS has been stolen!

[21:02:05]
Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) said: /request MASKED MAN BEHIND BUILDING

Those logs are the only ones close to your raid timeline, yes it shows him calling the cops. But notice the first two orange highlighted ones, they were both your raid started, thus it could most likely be refering to the other people you mentioned, and the other people in gas masks that Cole_ mentioned whom have mugged people. 

In the last line of the orange highlighted log, it shows him calling the police during one of the raids, about a masked man who is behind building, now that /request call is very vague and it could be refering to anyone else and any building at all, sadly it doesn't show the location of the request so it could be anymore and not mesa apartments. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2): Prop-climbing (Abusing ladder)
This is very clear and it doesn't request me checking logs or anything because the evidence of this was clearly provided, as well as me personally having to warn Markus about a misuse of the ladder tool a few days ago. (Not sure if it was prior to this thread or not) 

For that markus will be getting a warning for it.

[font=serif][u]CONCLUSION[/u][/font]
[font=serif]After checking all logs and all possible people whom could've been the reason on conducting a second raid on your base, it appears that Markus was not the one whom made the /request calls directed towards you personally, he made calls directed towards masked people shooting at police in general by the logs I've provided above, and also he requested police for his missing car.[/font]

[font=serif]After further checking logs it appears that the person whom could've been the reason for more raids could be Kman, as he broke NLR during one of the raids and returned to fight you after he has recently died from the same raid. [/font]

[font=serif]PLAYER REPORT APPROVED[/font]
[font=serif]Markus will be getting a warning for misusing ladder tool.[/font]
[font=serif]Kman will get a NLR blacklist for returning to last death location. [/font]

[font=serif]Closing Notes:[/font]
[font=serif]- In the future try to collect more evidence to support a claim this huge. (though your evidence was found useful) [/font]
[font=serif]~Signed, Rocket. [/font]