Limelight Forums

Full Version: ZooM's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5782[/font]

Banned by: [L²] Enzyme

Server: Rockford_v2b

Ban Reason: Used[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] a derogatory homophobic term.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: 

I rudimentally utilized a homophobic term in OOC, not because I am homophobic, but because I am habituated to utilizing such words. I have however matured a lot since my proscription and I would definitely not utilize such terms today. I have conscientiously read through the rules a couple of times after my proscription and with the erudition I got from that I will never transgress a rule without kenning that I did so.

I would relish getting a second chance so I can gain my gain back my trust and get back playing on the server like old times.

Evidence: 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Apologies about the delay on this case.

Alright man, here's what we'll do. I'll unban you on the term that you make sure that you read and follow all the rules.
I hope you've learned something from your significant ban-record. If you continue to get banned then your bans will only get longer and longer.

Have fun!