Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bambo's resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello lovelies,

Lately, I haven't been in the best place and have decided to take some time off, however couldn't due to me still feeling the need to act, and join in on stuff. It might not come as a shock for some, it might for others but this has been in my mind for some time and I believe I need to take some more time off without having a staff rank that could hold somethings back.

If I have in my time of being staff offended any of you, I am truly sorry and believe me I have nothing personal against anyone.

Thank you for being nice, stay nice and keep roleplaying.

Now, sadly  album will not be worth anything anymore but if you still want to have a glance inside my mind, feel free to message me. Take care everyone, and peace out, love you bbs!
Honestly a very large loss for limelight.

NO WORDS BOI

will now be playing this on repeat Sad(

I'll miss you bud. Only admin I've seen who actually responds to calls.
Good luck with everything bambo, hope to see you back soon.
On behalf of the entire community:

Also
You'll be missed..
Denied.

Notes: The Kebab boy will never leave
rip actually liked u

Very unexpected.

Shame to see you go, . I love you. ;-;
Take care with what happens in the future.

I got out of bed to write this...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Sad no
I'll miss you Sad <3
W- w- whaat?! It‘s too early for an April‘s Fool  Angry

NO! - I just got up only to read this?! You ruined my day! Sad

Good luck, with everything. Hope you administrate the real world like you did here on LL. That was really unexpected.

PS: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It is a shame to see you go Bambo. You have done a lot of good for the community in your time here with the team and I wish you the best. Hopefully you'll come back sometime, you will be/already are missed.
Has been great working with you mate. We'll keep in touch.
Its truly Sad to see you leave Bambo. You were one of the greatest staff members, Take care man!
What?! No, this can't be!
I honestly didn't see this coming at all.

Stay in touch on Discord and Steam! <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6