Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Insurgent Devran

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6114[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Nightmare[/font]

Server: Limelight Semi-Serious Rockford CityRP

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]R/C to avoid RP sit with prior on record for d/c to avoid staff, minor FearRP.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Because my game crashed. 

Evidence: -
The staff-members have received your unban-request, stakkacz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi there .

It's very convenient timing for your game to of crashed, considering I was watching over the entire situation as it unfolded. You were being chased around by 2-3 officers, attempting to arrest you for a hit & run accident. You were constantly moving around without any breaks or interruption, and the President authorised the officers to deploy a taser. As you fell to the ground tased, you then disconnected.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that your game can crash, especially when the disconnect reason shows as the following:

[Image: 9068d6e03c.png]

Can you provide proof that your game crashed? It usually takes a couple of minutes to determine whether your game has crashed or not and to ensure it's not just a freeze.
My game crashes when a lot of things are happening on my screen at the same time, without any more waste of time you should unban me. The game only says time out if you lost internet connection, but not if you crash. When my game crashes, it exits the game and I am brought to my desktop. Without any more waste of time, you should unban me.
Afraid I can't just take your word for it. Please provide sufficient evidence to prove your game crashed within 24 hours or I'm afraid I'll need to deny this.

Just to add, the reconnecting to avoid RP was only part of your suspension, so if it is proven your game crashed then I would only be reducing the suspension and not lifting it entirely.
https://imgur.com/a/D4tAe
I'm afraid this still isn't sufficient evidence as (whilst I'm not saying you did) that error message could of been produced whenever, and I have no way of confirming when the actual screenshot was taken.
There are no special requirements of evidence, just if it is a evidence. The unban request appeal template only says "Evidence:" and does not require as you call "sufficent" evidence or what time the screenshot was taken. Unban request template: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html

Take my evidence seriously, otherwise it will be unfair to me. There was a video posted about IceSund making FearRP but the video was edited and cut. That means that the video is not a sufficent evidence but IceSund was still punished for FearRP. Where is the justice, Nightmare? Is this fair? Is this how it is supposed to be? Please let me know.

Kindest regards,
Insurgent Devran
I'm asking you for sufficient evidence to prove your game crashed last night. If you can't provide that evidence, I will need to deny this.
You have to follow the template like I do and the requirements like I do. You have to work with the boundaries of the template. If the unban request template does not require as you call "sufficent evidence", but only evidence, then there is no reason to deny this as I have given you evidence about my game crashing. If you deny this, then you are denying the unban request template made by the community manager "Limelight Gaming" and opposing it.

Here is the link to the template made by the community manager Limelight Gaming: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html

Here is the evidence of my game crashing that the template requires: https://imgur.com/a/D4tAe
The evidence provided would not be deemed sufficient.
However I did take the liberty to reverse image search the image that you have provided, and my suspicion proved to be true.

[Image: aXwkYBZ.png?1]

You ripped the image from google, which is not a very smart thing to do. Due to you lying in a courthouse, I will be extending your ban with 30 days. If you are ever caught lying in the courthouse again, a permanent suspension will be issued.

Unban requested concluded and denied.