Limelight Forums

Full Version: try_again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cooli

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5526[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Soviethooves[/font]

Server: V4B1 (now rockford)

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Fearp | Already given a last chance. Noted to give perm after latest suspension[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: 

The situation went as following: I was hostaging a police officer as part of my rp in a garage, I had props/items/commands to enhance the RP.
When the police came to my house, outside the garage door and used a ram on the door to open it I quickly tried to switch to my pistol to create a hostage situation with the police to open up more RP. I was panicking because of the police so it took a while to switch to it. This is the point where I broke fearrp and got shot by the police. I didn't discharge the weapon at all, I was pointing it at the hostage. 

I was also standing behind/near the hostage, in the corner so I would have a human shield, which would act as a wall so fearrp couldnt have been broken.

In my previous UBR (appealing this case) the point was brought up that there was evidence of me breaking fearrp but the evidence could not be shown, which I find odd because the only evidence for fearrp could be a video which couldnt be confidential.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.

If you have any input in this ban please post it.

Why should you be unbanned if you were already given a second chance before and you've broken the rules after that as well.
Gave my input to about this via Steam

I would like to point out that if the evidence against was declassified, this would be much easier than just hearing someone say “Trust me I have evidence.”
It was never my intention to break the rules, in those situations I tried to enhance the situation by creating more RP scenarios, or I was mistaken about the job title.

I'm sorry for breaking the rules but in both situations, ultimately nothing bad happened and nothing was ruined for anybody.
Approved.

You will be unbanend and placed under a last chance again, if you break any rule in anyway you will be permanently banned again.