Limelight Forums

Full Version: ??ckuF ehT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah some users avatars show like this to me

[Image: swJhxfU.png]
[Image: VVY8PAx.png]

WATTAFAK
I'm duplicating myself
Means that no avatar has been set I'm pretty sure. Click on a profile with it and you will see the blank avatar.
i want my blank avatar back
[Image: PASGdoZ.png]

He doesn’t have an avatar
Well it looks totally retarded
I....I don’t....what?
(Oct 18, 2017, 04:10 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks totally retarded

Better than your avatar
(Oct 18, 2017, 04:50 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 18, 2017, 04:10 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks totally retarded

Better than your avatar

Ooh shit now I am so sad. This thread was not made for shit like this. I thought it was a bug for me to see them like that. Now if you please.
Treat people how you want to be treated . Instead of calling someone's avatar retarded, think of something else appropriate to say.
(Oct 18, 2017, 07:25 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Treat people how you want to be treated . Instead of calling someone's avatar retarded, think of something else appropriate to say.

u r a hillbilly
(Oct 18, 2017, 07:25 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Treat people how you want to be treated . Instead of calling someone's avatar retarded, think of something else appropriate to say.
So how can I treat his avatar retarded if you said urself he doesnt have an avatar. lmfao. Now back on topic this can now be closed as it wasnt a bug for me, it was that they simply hadent had an avatar. Thank you.
Quoted from your last post, Soviet: He doesn’t have an avatar
(Oct 18, 2017, 08:29 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
So how can I treat his avatar retarded if you said urself he doesnt have an avatar. lmfao. Now back on topic this can now be closed as it wasnt a bug for me, it was that they simply hadent had an avatar. Thank you.
Quoted from your last post, Soviet: He doesn’t have an avatar

Then there was no reason to be rude Smile
Closed and moved to archive as requested.