Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOTE: This unban request is made by IceSund, not me and this account. I have made this request for him because he cannot access this website. Also, note that anything written here is by IceSund's own words and I'm just here to get the message out. 

Your name: IceSund
Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:17730858
Banned by: Internet
Server: LimeLight CityRP Rockford
Ban reason: FearRP
Why should you be unbanned: Because the administrator misunderstood what my friend IceSund said. He thought that he said "I don't care about the rules, other people do it so why shouldn't I?". But it wasn't exactly what he meant when he said that, he meant that every time he gets banned he does it on purpose because other people are breaking the rules and RDMing him. He calls the admin for help but nothing is done so he thinks it's unfair that they can break the rules and get away from it while he can't. He did not break any rules that day.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, stakkacz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey IceSund.

Your ban was given for a violation of FearRP. If I recall correctly, this was a case where you broke FearRP, as you were under gunpoint. You then ran to your car (despite the fact you were being chased by an armed man), then drove off. After this, the guy drove off, at which point you followed him, rammed into his vehicle, jumped out and tried to kill him with a pistol.

Not only this, you also have 5 bans for FearRP Violations. The last one was 4 days ago, then 9 days prior to that, then 3 last month.

During your sit, you were highly aggressive with both myself and other participants, continually yelling at them, and telling them to "shut the fuck up".

All of these factors combined led to the ban, with the quote being the topping of the cake. Even if you hadn't said that, my decision wouldn't have been different, in this case. You haven't learnt from prior bans, blacklists or warnings.

Thank you for posting, and have a good day.
IceSund: Ten seconds before you banned me, you said to me that you are going to return me to my location and not going to ban me and leave me alone. When I told my stories about my prior bans, you just banned me randomly without talking to me or questioning me if those allegations are in fact true. If I wouldn't have talked about my prior bans, you would have left me and let me play in peace. That "FearRP" I did today, I explained that and you said that it was acceptable. If I wouldn't have told you about my prior bans, you would have let me play and not banned me. Can you at least take the ban down to 2-3 days? I won't do that again, I'm sorry and I'm aware of my prior bans.
I said I wouldn't issue any punishments in regard to your issue with Rhys. Both of you claimed that the other had broken rules, but when I checked, it seemed as though neither of you had. The FearRP was a separate case.
Reviewed and concluded.

Denied.

User was found guilty of breaking the rules, and the ban will remain as issued.