Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr - WillyVodka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:WillyVodka

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:5901149

Server: City Rp 2

Time: Not To Sure 

Summary: So i walked into taco bell and saw him playing with the door and trapped in a toilet so i thought this would be a good time to mug him . So i Got my Shotgun out and started pressing 1 as i binded it to say Hands up but it must not of saved as the old bind was /panic thats why it said you cant do this or soemthing . then i typed handsup like twice and he said im on the toilet can you wait and the i started counting down and tehn i gave hin one last chance but he still didnt do it so i killed him . Thats fear rp as he didnt do what i said .

Evidence: I dont know how to edit things so when you watch it it starts at 2:00 and finished at 4:00
https://youtu.be/xL_quhs7DKQ
Thank you for your player-report, alfie_veale.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Guilty as charged.

Don't have any explanation, at first I focused on the fact that he bought doors in other peoples buildings to "lock me in" (which was my initial thought).

Then I did, as you said, not comply to your "handsup", with no explanation, actually.

But then again, would it be realistic to rob someone inside a toilet with a shotgun, with the chef standing right outside?
But then again, with further thinking, I think you gave me a choice.

Apart from the fact that you robbed me with a shotgun inside a toilet where a chef stands right outside waiting for you (Which is a strange type of RP if you ask me), I think that you gave me a choice by doing a countdown.

If you would've said "Hands up" and then written a PR or contacted an admin as I didn't fully comply, it would be understandable,

But you gave me two countdowns, as if you would pull this RP further, before you shot me and THEN make a PR.

My opinion is that you in the future think for yourselves "Do I want to make a report on this guy?" and then don't continue counting down and shoot someone to "complete" the roleplay with another outcome.

My five cents, ready to take punishment if that is concluded.
Yeah i was counting down to give you a chance to put your hands up as it takes a while to actually type it and i gave you 2 countdowns plenty of time to do it.
This is the way I see it:

You were trying to give me countdowns alà "I'm going to count to three, or else I'll report you"?

When you give me countdowns, I take that as a choice.
"Hands up, or face the concequences".

If you were going to make a PR, why didn't you just do it, instead of having two countdowns?
And by the way, if you think I broke the rules, why did you end up shooting me as ending the roleplay - if the initial roleplay stopped because I didn't do anything?

Did you choose to just continue the roleplay (as of shooting me) instead of calling a staff-member THEN report me, instead of just stopping, calling a staff-member as it would be done properly?

Apart from that, don't you think that robbing someone inside a toilet with the chef waiting outside the door as a little bit failRP?
Both players are in the wrong in this situation. 

Alfie
Your job title doesn't match the RP you are doing, nor does it make any sense.

Your job title is Robber, you are wearing a Gasmask suit and you're driving an expensive and modded corvette and then you're using a shotgun to mug people for 500 dollars worth of money. The RP you're doing makes no sense at all and considering that you're literally robbing a guy in a resturant's bathroom adds to the FailRP.

WillyVodka
Clear signs of FearRP and not following orders under gunpoint. 

Both users will be issued a punishment.