Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Your Name: Steam Name : Unknown 

[b]Ban ID:6101

[b]Banned by:[L²:M]Nightmare 

[b]Server: City Rp 2

[b]Ban Reason: FearRP violation, 6th suspension on record for FearRP in a row - Please read up on what FearRP is and how you can follow it.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:Hi so nightmare banned me for something i never did . Now i dont want to be disrespectful but he said i broke fear rp and he has evidence of that but i think he had no evidence as he refused to show me it saying " its classified " or something like that . Let me tell you the whole story of why he thought i broke it .

So i was walking along with a Gas Mask on and a cop said Take the mask of now so then i said but its not against the law to wear a mask so idont have too. Then he said if you dont take it off ill arrest you So i ran away into a building and locked the door behind me . He then put a search warrant on me but before he rammed the door i opened it and sprayed him down . There was like no time between me opening that door and me killing him . Nightmare said there was a fairly long time but there wasnt and why would i just stare at him for abit with my gun ? .

I dont mean to be rude but i know that nightmare doenst like me .Probaly because hes banned me and black listed me before but i can tell he doesnt like me and as he has no evidence to show me i have reason to believe hes making it up as he doesnt like me . Again im not trying to be disrespectful. I do respect him this is just my opinion and i think that before banning me i should have been shown the evidence .

Also i know i probaly wont get unbanned as you will all stick together and he will just tell you i broke fear rp so i dont know why i even made this un ban request i jsut hopw someone is actually on my side .

Nightmare - ifyour reading this im not trying to be Disrespectfull to you in any way just saying what i think .

Please actually think about it as i love this server and want to be back on as soon as possible .

Also i would like to say if i did do it i would admit it like i admittied me breaking fear rp to toxic another time and he banned me for it but i admitted it as i would if i did this time but i did jnot break fear rp .

[b]Evidence: I have none but neither does Nightmare (to show me).

[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, alfie_veale.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Alfie.

As explained to you many times over the course of last night leading up to the suspension being issued, since the evidence I used to conclude the report made against you was gathered using a tool only accessible to staff, I'm restricted in who I can show it to. I have uploaded the evidence to a private area where other staff members can see it though, and I'll ask for one of them to comment once they're free to do so.

I understand your frustration, because if you can't see where you went wrong, how are you supposed to improve? However due to guidelines enforced regarding the tool, I'm unable to declassify the evidence I used to you or to another player.

EDIT And to address your point about me not liking you, I don't agree with that at all. Prior to this suspension, the only interactions I've had with you were through verbal warnings and permanant warnings - your record shows no other punishments given from me. I'm very sorry you feel that way, but that isn't the case I'm afraid.
Okay thanks for replying i get that you cant show me the evidence
Hello Alfie,

As a second set of eyes, I can confirm you did indeed break FearRp. I understand you ran away when he didn't have anything out, but you pulled out weaponry when he was in tazing range, which is a clear breach of FearRP.
Unless you have anything to add , I'll be concluding this within 24 hours. Hopefully the confirmation from Bambo helps a little bit.
I didnt see him whith a tazer until i opened that door though and sprayed him down also he didnt say STOP or anything so i still dont think it is fear rp
Hi there Alfie, I'm afraid this appeal has been denied

I believe that you have the experience of our rules by now to know that when a taser is pointed at you, the opposing party doesn't expect you just to keep running. You need to have a degree of concern about your own life - do you really want to get tased (which in itself is a painful process to endure) if not absolutely necessary? Again, you have enough experience with us now to know better than this.

Thank you for your appeal.
Nightmare.
Closed and moved to denied.