Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your Profession!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

We have so many people that are apart of this community and so many of you roleplay to what you do in real life, so my question is what do you do?

I'm currently a Healthcare Assistant at LLoydspharmacy, training to become a Healthcare Partner/Dispenser.
Im also a Lvl 1 qualified Health Champion, part of the NHS's new initiative for Community Pharmacies to be more involved in services provided to their respective areas.

So what is your profession or what are you studying?

ForceGhost

Video Game Developer.
I study a bunch of bullshit that the politicians in New Jersey believe is necessary.
Currently I'm working part-time as delivery driver for a Chinese restaurant
Currently working part-time at Three UK as a Customer Advisor! My job is just to sell phones and advise people on which mobile phone is best for them.

I'm also studying Level 3 ICT in college, which i don't like very much.
I'd say iv got 2 types of professions. Bodybuilding, or Multi-skilled maintenance engineering, love them both.

I study quite a few things, Electrical Maintenance and Personal training being the main things.
I am currently studying a level 3 Law Enforcement course at college. I am in the second, and thus, final year of that course. After I complete the course on good terms, I will be eligible to be sworn in as an enforcement officer in one (up to two max.) of the six domains SEOs in The Netherlands have.

As for professions, I like to think the internships I have been doing during this course are my profession so far. I usually get the same, or near same authority as the colleagues I patrol with so other than still being a 'student', I'd say that's my profession. 

I don't have a whole lot of time for any other type of jobs next to that as they usually require you to be available during weekdays and since I make quite some hours at college, it's almost impossible.
I've decided to take the Karl Marx approach to things and leech off of an already successful person while I work on my writing. So far it has only taken me *checks watch* 6 months to write 500 words!!!!!!
honestly i dont know what i want to do. i like guns and shooting things and pretty much anything that involves me destroying stuff. i thought about joining the military because i always felt like if i had to kill someone i wouldnt even hesitate or feel remorse. life to me is just another thing to destroy with guns and violence. right now im a cashier at a grocery store. every time one of those pricks comes in talking some "how was your day" BULLSHIT i just wanna snap their fucking neck off and eat their heart.

[Image: 619bbf502be12719ca6f0de749500a9c.png]
(Oct 15, 2017, 02:37 AM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]Bodybuilding,

this would be a lot funnier if i still had the pic of you holding some fat ass kid in your arms Sad

"I like to lift heavy objects" - Obay
I actually own a jean jacket shop most of my time, but on weekends I do two side gigs of my own.
One is webcaming for men and women alike, whilst crushing small infant animals like kittens and pet rabbits with my fat lumpy ass. Once a month I get smother baby chicks with my toes and my long dirty toenails end up cutting into the baby animals too, and my clients look forward to that 4th weekend all the time. They pay me in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

My other gig is making twinkies with my poop and mailing them to my clients, some of which have a premium package where they get to pick my meals a day in advance to get the right sort of flavor and smells that they require.

I used to run dogfighting but I once forgot to open the ventilation to the storage where I kept my 15 fighters and they sorta died and boiled with the scorching summer heat. The smell was unbearable but I just used what I could from their putrid flesh and stuffed it in twinkies for clients too haha
I'm an Electronics Technician in the German federal railway company (DB). Mainly focussing on electrical maintenance of power supplies for signal boxes, electrical railway switch heating and railway crossings.

For the future I'm planning to join the Police force of my state. (Saxony-Anhalt)
I did summer job in my grandmother's holiday resort ;P
Currently studying Game Development, Animation and VFX.

My working life I currently work at an Independant Video Game Store and have done for many years with different owners. Just got a position at KFC to fit around my course.

-Vadar
(Oct 15, 2017, 03:52 AM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 15, 2017, 02:37 AM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]Bodybuilding,

this would be a lot funnier if i still had the pic of you holding some fat ass kid in your arms Sad

"I like to lift heavy objects" - Obay

You're just jeloo
Pages: 1 2 3