Limelight Forums

Full Version: Knox | Ubr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting this for Knox.

Your Name: Knox

Ban ID: 4052

Banned by: [L²] George

Server: Unknown

Ban Reason: Making threats towards staff members and the community

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned for DDOS Threats and trying to cause as much chaos with the community as possible. I understand what I did was wrong and that I could have gotten into legal trouble for it.  Since my ban was over a year ago, I decided to make an appeal because I miss the community.  I understand that I have an extensive ban history and if this appeal is accepted, it will be my very last chance to redeem myself.  I am asking for another chance.  I do not remember the event too well but I do remember insulting multiple staff members and I am sincerely sorry.  I understand that it would be extremely difficult in trusting me to act correctly if unbanned, considering my previous actions and ban history but I do hope you will consider it.

Evidence: Not Applicable.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pinky.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under Review.

I will respond tomorrow.
*Edited due to misunderstanding of old evidence*

Why would we even consider unbanning you after your extensive record, especially when you made threats to attack staff-members?
Why should we take a chance on you when you've done nothing but act aggressively and disrespectful against the community and staff-team?
I understand that it would be extremely difficult to unban me, but over the year that I have been banned I have come to realize the value of RP. I believe that I would create good role play in the community. Even though I have extensive punishment history, which was rightfully deserved over the past year I believe I have changed for the better. If I was given another chance, I would act with respect towards all staff and members of the community. All of my past threats were made in anger and had no actual ground. I understand how this puts me in a bad place with the administration team, but I am hoping to show my change with a last chance.
Waiting for George to give his input.

He's been contacted about this thread.
From Knox
The administrator in question has just resigned from Limelight.
After consulting with the ex-administrator who issued the punishment, and discussing with fellow staff, we are willing to approve this unban request with the following conditions:

- It is lifted but stays on record.
- A last chance period during which any rule violations by you may lead to an immediate reinstatement of your permanent ban. The duration of this period will be decided after you have shown that you are capable of keeping your promises in this thread.
Naturally, should you accept these terms, you are expected to have read the new updated rules thoroughly before you start playing.

Do you agree with these terms?
Yes, I agree with these conditions. Thank you for giving me another chance in the community.

-Posted for Knox
Approved.

Ban lifted, user placed on last chance.