Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] tenretnI   Tom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35377420   STEAM_0:1:42275982

Server: EU Main

Time: (In UTC+0)

Summary: Both players randomly tazed me one after another multiple times for doing nothing. Sorry for the shit quality, im not sure why?

Evidence: https://youtu.be/BRbDZPHMACc
Thank you for your player-report, [L²:RP] Tom.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hello Tom.

[L²:RP] tenretnI was one of my undercover names during this period.
Whilst I cannot speak for Tom, I can tell you that I had an IC reasoning for the secondary tasing. My reason was that you hit the window of my cruiser. When I queried this with you, you then hit my window again (as can be seen from your change from first to third person).

The only rules I can think of that I'd be in breach of, would be 3.1 and 11.3. However, I ensured that there was no traffic on the roadway, to ensure that I wouldn't be in breach of the rules. This meant that that any actions were limited to the 20 seconds in your video, rather than affecting your entire RP, as an arrest would have done.

The situation was also handled ICly, with both myself and Tom being yelled at by 26 (our superior officer at the time), and thus I am unsure why this is being brought up for a Player Report, when the situation had already been handled.
Would like Tom (the accused one) to reply to this thread with his reasoning for the taze.
I can understand why i 'hit' your window and why you tazed me. but why put me in the road??
I was the Captain at the time, they were given a firm warning about this kind of behaviour, it could've been handled differently but from what I see is that you were in no way put in harms way.
For me, I put you in the road as a warning, hence the "play in traffic". It demonstrated my character's IC annoyance at you, for hitting the window of my vehicle. It gave the poetic feeling of "you hit my car, a car hits you." However, due to my instance on following the rules, I ensured that the road was clear before moving you into the road, and as you can see in your video, I didn't leave until you got up (or at least, until Tom tased you a second time).

I'm also slightly confused as to why you failed to take this up ICly. There was a Sergeant on, and if I recall correctly, a President. I'd personally feel as though this case is a minor IC issue, with excessive use of force.
Other Tom here.

The reason I tased you the first time was the result of a miscommunication between myself and Internet while we were sitting in the car, and while I realize it may have been a bit of an extreme measure to take, and seemed random, the issue was handled ICly. As for the second taze, it was to teach you a lesson for banging on our windows while we were parked, following Internet's tase. Whilst I understand that it seems random, there was a reason to the second tase.

As Internet mentioned above, I don't know why you'd post a PR on something that was clearly an IC abuse of power by two police officers, which was also handled ICly by the Sergeant.
Denied.

The situation was dealt with ICly, and you were not hurt or very obviously put in harm's way.

be more careful with your IC reasoning - it is your responsibility that "miscommunications" don't happen and that you have a proper reason for your actions, whether they are corrupt or not. (Regarding the first taze).