Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dust2? New CSGO Dust2 revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For any CSGO players on LL.

They've added the new dust2 to the beta now and you can play it and try it out, I've tried it myself and I liked the new retextures but they haven't changed any major thing to the map, other than car at long. 

www.counter-strike.net/dust2/

What do you all think?
I feel it is more cluttered that it was before tbh.
God damnit they removed the penis lamp post
the new dust 2 is shit, they basically just took the old dust 2, threw some next textures on and then... Made everything fucking shorter????

Like, the distances between everything feels so much more short, and it just looks like shite

also wtf is with the new T models?
That. Fucking. Blue. Car. On. Long. With. Its. Fucking. Opaque. Fucking. Windows.
Not really a fan of how they redesigned long. They made it really difficult to setup smokes from how they usually were done.
don't play CSGO anymore but the map looks like shit. they ruined dust2's feeling of run down shitty place. its too nice now
(Oct 20, 2017, 02:50 AM)Sammijammi Wrote: [ -> ]That. Fucking. Blue. Car. On. Long. With. Its. Fucking. Opaque. Fucking. Windows.

He knows!
(Oct 20, 2017, 10:06 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Not really a fan of how they redesigned long. They made it really difficult to setup smokes from how they usually were done.

The long box flash is ruined  Sad Sad

Also, B is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tall. But overall, it's alright.
First:
https://sothatwemaybefree.com/map/de_dust2

Going B at the moment is so op, have 2 team-mates watch cross with 1 going for wall bang other peaking the crack of the door, then send the other 3 and just flash the shit out of the tunnel and the site is yours.
I feel like they did a decent job, but we need more than that. Valve has gotten complacent when it comes to CS:GO.
(Oct 23, 2017, 10:40 AM)Amodeo Wrote: [ -> ]Valve has gotten complacent when it comes to CS:GO.

That's probably for the better. The game is just a cheap cash grab as it is.

But that's hardly true, if it was they might actually start doing something else with their time like making games again.
(Oct 22, 2017, 11:43 AM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]First:

Going B at the moment is so op, have 2 team-mates watch cross with 1 going for wall bang other peaking the crack of the door, then send the other 3 and just flash the shit out of the tunnel and the site is yours.

You say ''at the moment'' as if there are ever any meta changes in that game lel.
After all these years I think the game seriously has become farrrrrrr too linear.
(Oct 23, 2017, 03:25 PM)Agorith Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2017, 11:43 AM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]First:

You say ''at the moment'' as if there are ever any meta changes in that game lel.
After all these years I think the game seriously has become farrrrrrr too linear.

Hahaha, true for some cases however people have already developed the wallbang shots for killing the T's ;/