Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mitch, [DC] WIZARDpc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mitch, [DC] WIZARDpc

SteamID:
Mitch: STEAM_0:1:87524681
[DC] WIZARDpc: STEAM_0:1:120709405

Server: v2b

Time: (In UTC+0) 10-20 minutes ago

Summary: FailRP, driving and walking around in the city as President/Vice President without SSA. They also broke traffic laws but I dont have evidence about that. Mitch dancing while in the car

Evidence: Imgur Album
Atleast  and  were also in the situation
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipää.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
First, i have a pr about this before. I got denied as i am allowed. they where no ssa. so waht should we do. wait bye our selfs..
and dancing in the car.. I was testing waht guestores work without standing up. Like the actions work. halt ect. works
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...ight=Mitch
Page 5. PR again, you...

Soviethooves said i was allowed
Actually it is his choice to go out with security or not. It always has been like that. If he wants to risk getting shot, let him.
Old pr^
Driving around alone with out SSA is allowed if there are no SSA agents online,

WizardPC is just a citizen, therefore whatever the RP situation is it doesn't mean he broke a rule or failRP'ed he was just a citizen driving in a car with the president.

You're allowed to walk around if you have no SSA agents, not everything has to be a player report. Learn to RP out situations not everything is a report please.

Closed, denied.