Limelight Forums

Full Version: Left 4 Dead 2 Competition (Realism Versus)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: lKai92o.png]

Apply for your team here:
Team Submission

Looking for a Team?
Lone Submission

FAQ
Q: What is the point in this competition?
A: This is simply another thing for players to do and take a break from roleplaying and even make new friends and communication skills.

Q: Can you win anything from this?
A: Yes, There will be in-game prizes from competition donations and from my wallet with a whopping $1,000,000 In-Game Cash available already even before any donations have been made towards this thread.

Q: How do I donate to the competition?
A: Contact Sours and he'll talk to you about it.

Q: What can you donate?
A: Preferably Money and Vehicles but anything in LimeLight's CityRP Gamemode.

Q: What will I get if I donate resources to the competition?
A: You'll receive a free in-game clan notice on the videos or even shout-outs on this thread and videos of the Competition Gameplay.

Donation Resource Shoutouts

$200,000
$650,000

If you have any questions or queries, post a reply or message Sours on Steam.
I’ll join if I can insult people
If I can find myself a team im definetly joining
For notice, Dates have not been assigned yet. These will depend on player interest and this WILL be long term. This will not be a simple day for the activities.
Someone wanna team up?
Interesting. Can banned members participate?

Obviously, they wouldn't receive any prizes, but if they still wanted to for the fun of it would it be possible?
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:13 AM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. Can banned members participate?

Obviously, they wouldn't receive any prizes, but if they still wanted to for the fun of it would it be possible?

Banned players from CityRP can participate. As obvious, they would not receive any of the prizes.
Can we get some dates please

Also I agree we should be able to at least jokingly trashtalk, like come on we're all grown up here right?
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:35 AM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get some dates please

Also I agree we should be able to at least jokingly trashtalk, like come on we're all grown up here right?

Dates can really only be done when teams are around. Probably around Starting week of November or Mid-November-ish, Depending on interest.
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:37 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:35 AM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get some dates please

Dates can really only be done when teams are around. Probably around Starting week of November or Mid-November-ish, Depending on interest.

What about the other thing
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:39 AM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:37 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

What about the other thing

I do not mind light or jokingly mannered trashtalking but constant or harsh is a no go.
Looking for 2 more team members who are cool and good

Keep in mind the prize will only be split 3 ways not 4 as we have a banned player, which is even better for you

Cool kids only

No squeakers or dirty bumlicks

High IQ only - all applicants must watch Rick and Morty

Sorry boys, but you know I had to do it to em
Actually I changed my mind people who watch Rick and Morty will be instantly denied because they're difficult to work with
they're too autistic

[Image: 4b1c5af5abaa828f1be64bceb2984856.png]
[Image: fc7a91b58653cd38af9d46ad17c25784.gif]

Ok final draft for recruitment:

- Are you any good at L4D2?
- Have you ever exposed a THOT?
- Does the phrase "I'M PICKLE RIIIICK" trigger your intellect?
- Is your name Jeff?
- Despacito?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you're an autistic faggot, and that's exactly why YOU may eligible to join our L4D2 tournament team: the 'Thot Patrol'.

Enlist/Enquiries at my steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MurdochMurdoch/
donedonedonedone
Pages: 1 2