Limelight Forums

Full Version: picking up items + selling items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
two questions packed into one thread
(im probably retarded for asking these and the answers are prob really simple but oh well)

1. where do i sell weed
2. is it possible to pick up stoves/drug labs/chemical containers, etc. and put them back in your inventory after using them
Hello, offensive. No, it's not "retarded" to ask these questions. That's why we have the Help and Support area.

1st: You can sell weed at the weed dealer, who is located in a dark back alley behind the big building in the industrial area here:

[Image: IDtqu2Q.png]

2nd: No, you cannot pick them up. Once you've placed them, you can only grab them to change their position. If you want to get rid of them, you'll have to destroy it.

Thanks  for providing the map I've used to answer this question.
(Oct 10, 2017, 06:37 AM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]2nd: No, you cannot pick them up. Once you've placed them, you can only grab them to change their position. If you want to get rid of them, you'll have to destroy it.
I may be wrong, but if I recall /reclaim can be used to store chemical tanks, chemical glasses and stoves back in your inventory after placing them.
(Oct 10, 2017, 06:46 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]/reclaim can be used to store chemical tanks, chemical glasses and stoves back in your inventory after placing them.

Yes. That's correct. Sorry. I didn't read the second question correctly, as I just got up when I answered it. All I read was "contraband" for some reason  Big Grin

Anyway - Do you have any more questions  ?
nope, that answers them all.

thank you guys!
Questions answered - Thread closed and archived.