Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: ZaiboT Rage111

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5054[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Brynn[/font]

Server: limelight 1 

Ban Reason:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Double Accounting
[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: it has been 7M now, and i realy miss the server so much. i think mu punisment should be over now! im so sorry for [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Double Accountinging and i wont do it again 
[/font]

Evidence: i have none
The staff-members have received your unban-request, zaibotrage.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Your unban request is under review.

However, you have been banned for many rule breakages before that were not something small or minor, most of the things you've been banned for are major and cause a lot of chaos around the server.

- Propkilling, Powergaming
- Threatening another player.
- Propkilling, only here to fuck around.

Why should you be unbanned you if you have caused major issues and broke major rules in the past?
becuz im not that type of guy anymore that just troll. im just here for some good rp. and give me one more chance i will prove to you that i will not do it that type of things anymore
any response?
We are reviewing your appeal.

How can we know that you will not keep breaking the rules once you've been unbanned?
I will not break any rules! I promise you.

If you have anything you'd like to add to the appeal please do so if not I'll approve it and issue a last/second chance on the server.
okey! thank you if im getting unbanned!
(Oct 13, 2017, 12:00 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]

If you have anything you'd like to add to the appeal please do so if not I'll approve it and issue a last/second chance on the server.

Yeah cool
approved.

you will be unbanned.