Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Sp00ky and Willy Vodka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [font=HelveticaNeue-Light,]Sp00ky Supreme™ and [font=HelveticaNeue-Light,]WillyVodka[/font][/font]

SteamID: Sp00ky: ST[font=HelveticaNeue-Light,]EAM_0:0:120987778 and Willy Vodka: [font=HelveticaNeue-Light,]STEAM_0:0:5901149[/font][/font]

Server: Roleplay [Main]

Time: 11:20

Summary: We had Sp00ky under FearRP and WillyVodka decides to come in and endanger his life by shooting me and my friend. Sp00ky then picks me up and when I tell him i'm posting a PR he calls me a 'mug' which I'd class as player disrespect. So overall, they broke FearRP and it was kinda FailRP when we had him under gunpoint for him to come in

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/59d9fe48767b59990...-0-5901149
Thank you for your player-report, Invent.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Here is my point of view:
It looked to me at that given moment that I had the shotgun out a second before you, even though you might have had it up the whole time.

I also went up behind you, and thought that it would not apply the fearRP.

Here is my video:
https://youtu.be/zijSLSzRsWw

I might have broken the rules for all I know, had a one year break until recently.
And if I did, I'll take full responsibility for it.

I do agree that it was really endangering to the other officer, at least the angle and aiming.
(Oct 8, 2017, 12:41 PM)WillyVodka Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my point of view:
It looked to me at that given moment that I had the shotgun out a second before you, even though you might have had it up the whole time.

I also went up behind you, and thought that it would not apply the fearRP.

Here is my video:
https://youtu.be/zijSLSzRsWw

I might have broken the rules for all I know, had a one year break until recently.
And if I did, I'll take full responsibility for it.

I do agree that it was really endangering to the other officer, at least the angle and aiming.

After watching that video, it does look like we had our guns out first and the officers life was under FearRP
You came round the corner, and I saw a male in a mask; and as instinct goes I hop in the car and attempt to drive away. By this time you hadn't even shouted your orders, plus it doesn't help the fact that the loud radio was playing over your mic which is quiet., so I had to take a moment to realise what was happening. And as soon as I had realised, I hopped out the car and followed your order. This is when the other officer came up behind you and eliminated you and your friend.
In addition to this, the 'mug' comment was a slight bit over the line and I do apologise for that.
(Oct 8, 2017, 12:46 PM)YuriBear Wrote: [ -> ]You came round the corner, and I saw a male in a mask; and as instinct goes I hop in the car and attempt to drive away. By this time you hadn't even shouted your orders, plus it doesn't help the fact that the loud radio was playing over your mic which is quiet., so I had to take a moment to realise what was happening. And as soon as I had realised, I hopped out the car and followed your order. This is when the other officer came up behind you and eliminated you and your friend.
In addition to this, the 'mug' comment was a slight bit over the line and I do apologise for that.

They are your actions
I kinda see why willy means here in terms of not seeing the gun and I can tell that in a situation of stress simple details will be missed and not seen.

I do have to ask a few questions about this report to get a little more context about it.

How did the police find out about what was going on that fast?
What was your job title?
what was your RP reason behind telling a cop to get out of the car?

There's little context here and I'd like to know what's going on, about the FearRP part its a debated topic so I'll have to refer back to a few things before I could say wither it was FearRP or not.
We got a call from someone, about "A stolen vehicle behind mesa" So me and the other officer decided to go and check it out
Job title was contraband farmer as I asked nac if i could have weapons and he said yes to it
Yes, we got a call about an orange mustang(?) stolen and located around mesa.

Me and Yuri were already at shell, so we just went there.

I drove around inside the complex, and as the orange car was rather hidden we both went behind the complex on each of our side, saying first "Well it's not here" right before we both saw it.

I do have a 1 minute video which shows me driving around the block there looking for it if you want it, even though it just show me driving between the complex and saying "Oh, there it is".
As far as the rules goes regarding FearRP in hostage situations the police who aren't being held at gunpoint don't really need to follow FearRP.

The only person who needs to follow FearRP is the person that you have a gun pointed towards, the rule that suggests that everyone around has to follow FearRP because of your hostage etc has been removed a long time ago, they don't really have to follow your orders they can shoot you, but most players RP it out which is their choice and not something that they have to do.

So as far as FearRP goes its not against any of the current rules.
Mug is something simple isn't really a big deal to punish anyone for that, just try to be nice next time.
It wasn't RDM if who ever was in the video kept asking, its valid considering you held a cop at gun point and could potionally kill him or harm him.

Player report closed, denied.