Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mitch - Fearrp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] mitch

[b]SteamID: [/b] Mitch

[b]Server: [/b] v2b EU

[b]Time: [/b] 4pm BST

[b]Summary:[/b] Calling police whilst under fearrp.

[b]Evidence:[/b] Although i have no solid evidence, i have chat in PM and The request(s)
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/876372184786344274/0D1E8781C8D44D2D66C35721E1DEA527EF1CA6A1/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/876372184786347281/C4D33B5B7C377D8D1C5E4AEE1D71DAD40ACA083D/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/876372184786348626/B55CF1DA4B02166C49A759F2B02C8AD867704221/
Thank you for your player-report, Vimpto.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Mitch please respond to this player report.
ok this morning i had a police guy under fearrp he called. so i ask ooc people said its allowed alsong as he dint say dont call the police. so i do the same and i got this?. And also i wasnt hostage he just shot me. he only said i was hostage after.
oh so you where backseat admin i stration
Vimpto just stop. you just ruin rp so much
(Oct 7, 2017, 06:04 PM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]oh so you where backseat admin i stration
Vimpto just stop. you just ruin rp so much

Asking you why you did it isnt back seat administration, and reporting rule breakages isnt ruining RP. Its benifiting it so that others don't have to deal with the same situation
Just stop please. your always picking on me. and no one else .
HERE I ADMIT
BUT I DINT KNOW THAT WAS WRONG AS I SAID
(Oct 7, 2017, 06:09 PM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]Just stop please. your always picking on me. and no one else .
HERE I ADMIT
BUT I DINT KNOW THAT WAS WRONG AS I SAID

I'm not picking on you. I happen to catch you breaking rules with no admins online. If it was anyone else i would have reported them.
INVOLVED

I was a SWAT Unit (Aadi Bahl) who responded to the call and ended up shooting the suspect. I can confirm Mitch calling multiple times to the police saying he was being hostaged. We (I believe it as Gamerpro and I) arrived on scene to find Mitch under gunpoint by Vimpto. He was still sending in requests. We called to Vimpto to put his hands up, which he didn't do (no fearRP tho, he had a gun out too). He started to shoot Mitch which resulted in us shooting Vimpto.
(Oct 7, 2017, 07:12 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]INVOLVED

I was a SWAT Unit (Aadi Bahl) who responded to the call and ended up shooting the suspect. I can confirm Mitch calling multiple times to the police saying he was being hostaged. We (I believe it as Gamerpro and I) arrived on scene to find Mitch under gunpoint by Vimpto. He was still sending in requests. We called to Vimpto to put his hands up, which he didn't do (no fearRP tho, he had a gun out too). He started to shoot Mitch which resulted in us shooting Vimpto.

Correct
Seems like mitch was confused about the situation because of the earlier situation that happened to him that same day for that I'll give him a warning.

But now you know you're not allowed to call police while under gunpoint so in the future please do not do that again, as for back seat administration, Vimpto has all rights to report any rule-breakage he finds. It doesn't count as back seat administration.

Closed.