Limelight Forums

Full Version: Toxic - Staff Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Your Steam Name:
Sky Rizzo

Time/Date:
2:24AM - 06/10/2017

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:45163134

Name of Staff Member:
TOXIC

Summary/Details:
So, let's go back to the begging, I asked all the staff in the server to respond to my @ request, this was because I was getting abused from an officer who was stun gunning me repeatedly, and tea bagging me. I spoke to another mod, which noted I didn't have evidence so he could not do anything, which I understood. I then decided to walk around the map to relax, and bumped into Toxic, He was stood with a Police officer as a PD, and telling me to move from a dead body, the person who's body it was, was my friend. So I went across the street, I walked over and said "Toxic, You're a Paramedic, why are you acting like the Police", he replied with "Are u actually retarded?, You don't know my fucking name... You cant call me Toxic, It's Sir eg..." So I said "Toxic is in your middle name Dumbass" To which he decided to pull me on a building and say "You're disrespecting a staff now, I'm going to punish you.." So, he did. He gagged me, for 2 hours, muted me for 2 hours, and then left me in jail for 500 seconds.

I took to the community, and if I'm honest, many people said I'm not the first to report an issue against him, and that he's not very likeable as a staff member... So, I didn't really like dealing with him, Today though, I came up with a smart idea to steal a car, I told the victim to go into the upper room in Mesa and that I would show them a exploit, as he did I locked the door, ran downstairs and took the car, to which Toxic bought me, started imitating my Voice saying as being squeaky and handling the situation very childishly and annoying. I told him to stop being Childish and that he was a bad mod, and he perm banned me.

Now, In all due respect, I love the server, its a really good community, and I want to say a HUGE thanks to For helping me with so much on the server. Yet I don't really want to be un banned with Staff like him using power as hunger, He's 100% power Hungary, he has no acknowledgment of making the community a better place like most of the Staff, he's more to himself and tries to be the head of attention. I simply took the ban, removed the server, and move on, but I still think he should be reported. He's a staff representing a big community, and he imitates people, he laughs at you, he ignores what you have to say, he does not let you speak, he speak over you, and he forces bans and blacklists before even talking about the situation.

I know you will all overlay take his words against mine since he's been staff for so long, and what not, but... I just wanted to report him anyhow, despite the amount of hate I might get for it. He's the worst Staff I have ever interacted with in ANY server EVER. 0/10 for anything. I honestly think he's a former minge that's somehow got into power from his friend writing his Application.

Anyhow, that's all I wanted to rant on about, thanks for an amazing experience, loved it.
Great server too, keep up the good development, - Rizzo.

Evidence: N/A -
Only Witnesses from the Sit.
*Waits for Toxic to see this, and turn on his defense mechanism which will include..
This never happened.
I didn't say that.
You have no evidence.
People actually love me.
And so much more bullshit to make me look bad.*

-Grabs the popcorn, waits....
What's new?
Toxic banned Rizzo PERM for stealing a Car.
Actually a Joke Ma man XD
*I was the person he stole the car from and locked into a room, along with someone called Jake.*

The server was quiet, so i was driving around looking for something to take part in and i see You and 2 others parked inside the Mesa Car Park. You run up to me and say 'Hey man! Wanna see a glitch? Come look at this glitch!' Over voice. I responded in Text Chat 'What's a glitch?' (Or something along those lines, I said this to try and bring the situation IC) and as i followed you up, you locked me and Jake inside a room and proceeded to pick lock my car with no valid reason. Not only did you use OOC wordings to try lure me and Jake up to your room, but you stole a car without a valid reason and left us locked in the room and drove off with my car.

I have ShadowPlay recordings of all of these including the sit where you were extremely disrespectful to Toxic, unfortuantely for whatever reason it only picked up sound, i wish i could do more to defend Toxic in this Situation considering he actually put up with your attitude extremely well, he was simply going to give a blacklist to vehicles and due to your comments about him and about the other staff members, he then issued a ban. No staff abuse in that situation as far as we could see.

I can upload the recordings if neccesary let me know, Also i apologise if i'm not meant to respond here, but i felt like i had to.
If you have any recordings to further prove your points then post them.
(Oct 8, 2017, 07:12 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]If you have any recordings to further prove your points then post them.

will do, travelling to bristol with work today and tomorrow, should be uploaded tomorrow night <3
Right okay, I apologise for the delay in these, i haven't had a chance until tonight!

So first video (Well, sound lol) You can hear me driving around before i stop. The person talking about the glitch is . (I accept the fact that obviously this video can't really count as solid evidence that it was him, but it's all i got). 

https://youtu.be/ARD71HZk9x0

In the second clip, you can hear the situation which took place after  confronted the accused Rizzo. 

https://youtu.be/m-bTRMkMiCc

I'd also like to sincerely apologise for the snapchat beeps, the keyboard clicks and also the fact my voice sounds like im using a fucking megaphone. 

Hope this helps you out!
I teleported over to klinex upon his @ call, where he and Jake explained the situation to me. I teleported over to Rizzo to find that he was joyriding around in klinex's lamborghini and showing it off to another player inside the PD garage, reasons unknown as to why he drove there. At this point I froze the lamborghini and brought klinex, Jake and Rizzo into a sit, outside of the Mesa apartments where Rizzo had locked both klinex and Jake. Upon asking him to confirm whether what klinex had told me was true - that Rizzo had coaxed them both to his bought room to show them a 'glitch' (metagaming, using OOC means to achieve an IC end) , locked them in and stole their car - Rizzo confessed. Seeing as what he did was by no means an accident, I decided at that point that I was going to blacklist him from vehicles. For one reason or another, Rizzo decided to go off on a tangent and started calling me the worst staff member on limelight, and that other staff members had the same opinion. From this point it went from a vehicle blacklist to a ban for the unnecessary harassment and disrespect that quite literally came out of nowhere, which I deflected verbally. I issued a week ban for the harrassment and disrespect (a reminder that stage one moderators cannot issue permanent bans, nor did I consider requesting an extenstion as I didn't feel one was necessary), and if I recall correctly a 4 hour blacklist from vehicles for the original violation.
Reviewed and concluded.

After reviewing the case and the evidence provided, it's been found that nothing serious took place; but that there are a few issues that took place. The biggest concern is that the banned player was given a week ban for calling the accused staff-member a week ban for stating that the staff-member was the worst staff-member on Limelight.

There's a difference between stating one's opinion and straight up disrespecting a staff-member. and I found this punishment to be too excessive and that we can't ban players because they don't like us. We don't feel that this falls under "major staff disrespect and harassment" and we've therefore decided to remove the ban from your record. Your tone was disrespectful against Toxic, but not in a way that we feel warrants a ban, especially not with the length that was issued. The blacklist will however remain on your record as you broke the rules as the blacklist states.

Thank you for your report.