Limelight Forums

Full Version: Promote Doctor Internet to Dev/Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion Type: [In-Game/Forums/Other] All of the above
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Give Doctor admin powers along with his current dev powers.
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: He is doing all the dev work and is awesome.
- support lol the scrub guy is from ireland or something.
(Oct 4, 2017, 11:37 PM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]- support lol the scrub guy is from ireland or something.

im from GREAT BRITAIN. the land of tea and crumpets and biscuits and invading the rest of the world.
only people as thicc as soviet should be admin

so soviet and pinky and blackdog
we just need Reebs and everything will be OK
+support pls
Maybe dev if he can fix the poker table,
if not then it's a no from me
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:48 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe dev if he can fix the poker table,

There's a difference between can and will. :3
-support, no info, fucking kid, fucking kick me, noob team, screams to his mic, hates me

Funny joke hahah
+Support - Bring on drunk admin sits !
(Oct 5, 2017, 12:23 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]we just need Reebs and everything will be OK

Lul yeah if we want to infest LL with cancer
(Oct 5, 2017, 04:15 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:48 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe dev if he can fix the poker table,

There's a difference between can and will. :3

Seriously for fuck's sake fix this shit
(Oct 5, 2017, 12:24 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 12:23 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]we just need Reebs and everything will be OK

Lul yeah if we want to infest LL with cancer

I’m gonna go cry now. 

Yes. I still lurk around every now and again.
+Support

Because he accepted me at Steam finally and he does great job
-Support

He is going to abuse Enzyme and Overlewd. He is going to ragdoll them and hang them in the city tunnel
Pages: 1 2