Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making this unban request for my friend IceSund because he could not find "Post a new Thread" in unban requests. The video that the person has shown is ineffective because he has cut parts of the video which makes it an invalid evidence of rule breaking. In the beginning of the video, he said that my friend IceSund did NLR but it was someone who moved his car a little bit away from the NLR zone. 

The second part when he said that IceSund did NLR, it was true that he did fairp but that is the only thing that he did wrong and he admits it. But after when he died, he spawned close to the NLR zone and it is a new life rule but he still saw a guy shooting at people so he went to the NLR zone. 

The only thing that he did it wrong is fairp so I don't think he deserves a banishment, he should be warned instead. 

Note: I'm IceSund's friend and this is a unban request by IceSund, not me.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, stakkacz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Your Name: IceSund

Ban ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995727445

Banned by: [L²] Rocket

Server: LimeLight City RP

Ban Reason: NLR and fearp

Why should you be unbanned?: I have explained that in the request if you scroll all the way up.

Evidence: There's no evidence of him being guilty as the video is not enough. The video has been edited and some parts of it is cut off so that means that the video is not reliable to ban IceSund. We request a unban immediately and no more time should be lost!
=INVOLVED, I AM THE POSTER OF THE PR=

So you think I did video photoshopping and some advanced video editing in 15 mins? I can post the full video if you really want so, it is almost the exactly video. With almost I mean my finnish criminal rp (which you can see the way of my IC character speaking: floor, in, etc).

You are just clearly salty for getting banned and breaking rules.

is the video posting necessary?
The reason was was banned was for the breaking of NLR and breaking FearRP when he was under gunpoint.

He already have been banned for the same reason of FearRP before a few times, and I don't see why he should be unbanned, if you know he broke the rules then you shouldn't post an unban request.

What he has in the video is irrelevent, as I blacklisted the NLR for not the first part but the second part.

If you die, you're not allowed to come back to same location untill 10 mins has past, that's regardless of wither your heard gunshots or saw someone shoot. You're not allowed to return back.
do I need to post the full video?
He is requesting a delay of 24 hours, can we do that? He says that he will never break the rules again and that he understands the rules fully now. He has been punished enough, in my opinion, and he should be forgiven.
(Oct 5, 2017, 10:28 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]He is requesting a delay of 24 hours, can we do that? He says that he will never break the rules again and that he understands the rules fully now.  He has been punished enough, in my opinion, and he should be forgiven.

"In my opinion". 

I don't really know because as you can see in the video he says "can you shut the fuck up", meaning that he doesn't care.
(Oct 6, 2017, 05:55 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 10:28 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]He is requesting a delay of 24 hours, can we do that? He says that he will never break the rules again and that he understands the rules fully now.  He has been punished enough, in my opinion, and he should be forgiven.

"In my opinion". 

I don't really know because as you can see in the video he says "can you shut the fuck up", meaning that he doesn't care.

Okay don't delay it but I think you have an IQ lower than 15 just by seeing this comment you just posted. Staff, please close this unban request.
(Oct 7, 2017, 12:16 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 6, 2017, 05:55 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]

"In my opinion". 

Okay don't delay it but I think you have an IQ lower than 15 just by seeing this comment you just posted. Staff, please close this unban request.

And now you start insulting me? Even you are not Icecube?
user warned for player insults
(Oct 7, 2017, 01:37 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]user warned for player insults

I don't see how it is an insult as I said: "I think". 

But anyways, I've seen the warning and I won't repeat it again. Could you please close this unban request?
(Oct 7, 2017, 01:44 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 7, 2017, 01:37 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]user warned for player insults

I don't see how it is an insult as I said: "I think". 

But anyways, I've seen the warning and I won't repeat it again. Could you please close this unban request?

Quote:Okay don't delay it but I think you have an IQ lower than 15 just by seeing this comment you just posted. Staff, please close this unban request.

OP is requesring closure.
Closed.