Limelight Forums

Full Version: Not about me, more about him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, if you've been on the server before, you would know who I am. I've got over 560 hours yet I have not really introduced myself. Now that most people know me, I think "What's the point?". But I think people need to know about Robert Bundock (my in-game character), not AyeeAnonymous. So while I'm ill with a cold, I will type up a short (I hope) biography about Robert Bundock. Enjoy.  Wink

Robert Bundock was born in 1992, making him currently 25. He was born in Poole, Dorset, UK. He has parents who were, at the time, social workers for the local schools in Poole. His mother, Rachel is currently 76 and his father, Alan is currently 78.

At the age of 5, his parents decided to move country because the UK had got into financial difficulties (Cough, Brexit, cough). So Robert and his family moved to the US, a small village called BamboVille. At the age of 14, his family were struggling to pay rent because Robert was using their money to pay for his Roblox membership.

At 16 Robert left high school and went to college. After 2 years, making him 18, Robert finished his course on 'Buisness recreation' and started work at a local KFC. There, he met a friend called Alfred Einstein. (You will always be in our heart EMC2.) At 20, he left home to start up a little company. He moved house to a more familiar place known as EvoCity. There, he started up a library called 'Tribant'. Within 4 months, he was recognised for his hard work and given an award for helping the community.

He then joined the police force and found himself head of an investigation when two fallen rockets had landed in an estate called 'The Corleone Estate'. He managed to get the rockets to safety where they were then destroyed in a grassy field.

He was then transferred to another police department in another town called Rockford, he was put in the CSI department (Can't Solve Investigations department). When he was 24 he was called out to a train crash in the local ravine. There was only one survivor by the name of Mark Winters. Mark was winched out by a crane that the fire department (RFD) used. Mark was interviewed after an operation by Robert and it was found out that Mark was blown into the ravine by the wind of an earlier storm that day. 

Robert now job hops around Rockford, his actions have been awarded and one day, he'll be rich, he just knows it.

I hope you enjoyed! -Ayee
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello who are you
No clue.
Why posted this thread? The seem to be 'Anonymous'
Do you know how long it took.......... I mean......Rip.
Hey, I know you.
best hentai i have ever read, thanks 
[Image: giphy.gif]
not new, but hello.