Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: ARP Steve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Martin Riggs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Server: CityRP2

Time: ~10:35 AM[/b] (In UTC+0)

Summary: The 'pull-over', or apprehension if you rather was completely unnecessary and spontaneous in the first place.
When Martin Riggs said I had to pay a fine of $1000 for "running a stop sign", which I never did do. However with slight frustration the fine was paid. After the fine had been paid, and the officer dealt with something else; I took my one chance to give him a lesson, as seen in the video footage. When the officer had been shot, he made an @, saying that I had killed him for no reason, and the staff member shared his opinion and decided to blacklist me from weapons(not sure about the duration on that). See the footage for yourselves..

Evidence: Video Footage (of the entire situation).

Random Apprehension - https://youtu.be/EJH9PnMS9CM?t=60
Considerably FearRP - https://youtu.be/EJH9PnMS9CM?t=269
Thank you for your player-report, Zelerity.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Involved-

You can see Martin try to arrest me for no reason at around 4:15 I say I never threw the Genie lamp, and he replies with "I don't care". You can clearly see that he is abusing his abusing his role to extort money, similar to corrupt RP but I don't feel that he is putting any effort into being "corrupt" and instead just demanding money and arresting anyone he likes.
Also. I honestly have got to wonder, because it’s bothering me, mentally; Im not sure if you in all honesty dislike me or not, but you made it feel like straight up hatred. The two sits with me you dealt with. You are an employee of this ‘service’, by all means. However, people do have feelings, and you are not superior to anyone outside this network.
Zelerity, thus far youve shown no evidence to indicate any rule violation.

You indicate that this was random, but at :25s you did infact not stop at the stop sign and instead slowly rolled through, one of the officers driving down the road seems to have spotted this and decided to hit you up for it.

The only evidence you have shown, is not even against Steve, but against Burnz and IVIrCheetham as they shot you on the ground over 20 times after the firefight and are the direct reason for your death at the end of the video.

You note "After the fine had been paid, and the officer dealt with something else; I took my one chance to give him a lesson"

You we're at the time listed as an Angler, a type of fisherman, your RP background does not justify this kind of response, ontop of the fact you do not gain a kill right because an officer has fined you.

Thus far you are in violation of Rule3.1

(3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.
The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton
by a single corrupt officer. )

Do you have anything to say on this before it is concluded?
Since when does job title determine your character’s personality.

Also, before I ’rolled’ through the sign, the officer had already indicated that they wish to speak. Sirens, and lights.
(Oct 3, 2017, 04:22 AM)Zelerity Wrote: [ -> ]Since when does job title determine your character’s personality.

3.5 - Custom job titles must state what character you intend to roleplay, and you must roleplay the chosen job accurately (e.g do not RP as a secret agent when your job is set to Chef)

Also, before I ’rolled’ through the sign, the officer had already indicated that they wish to speak. Sirens, and lights.

It was 35s after you rolled through the sign before they had dealt with a situation that the officer finaly managed to focus on you, had you not rubbernecked and sat there and watched, they would never have caught you.

Thus far you have shown no wrong doing on the part of the accused and have instead provided evidence against yourself, do you have anything further you wish to add?
Nope. I have said what there were to be said.
Report denied.

Zelerity you have not shown the accused had violated any of our policys and infact have done nothing but show evidence against yourself, solidifying your own punishment as 100% valid