Limelight Forums

Full Version: COD WW2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To those of you guys who have played it,
What do you think of the beta? Because in my opinion the game seems like a half assed remake of battlefield 1. I don't even know how they're going to stabilise it within a month as at the moment the optimisation is probably worse than PUBG.
New name, same shit.
(Oct 1, 2017, 08:56 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]New name, same shit.

Well at least this year there's no EXO-JUMPS
Now you got quick-scope again (in a fucking ww2 game)
shoulda just remastered COD4 and WAW then sold them each individually for a decent price, but ofcourse this is COD so what do we expect.
Well , for me the beta was awesome. I had no performance problem :3
(Nov 2, 2017, 06:50 PM)Slowkiller965 Wrote: [ -> ]Well , for me the beta was awesome. I had no performance problem :3

Well I was on the preset settings for my hardware and using almost brand new hardware (1060 6GB, I5 7600k)
Going to midnight release to grab it for my dad. He and I like the zombies, but I also (surprisingly) like to see the campaigns. Hopefully it’s ok. He like....loves zombies..
I played it now and I can say it`s an awesome game , already level 21 Wink
(Nov 3, 2017, 02:21 PM)Slowkiller965 Wrote: [ -> ]I played it now and I can say it`s an awesome game , already level 21 Wink

I never buy games that release in November straight away....

Cuz like blackfriday n shit ya know
So far, campaign is top fucking notch. Interesting squad resorces entity they added and there are little heroic deeds you can do to save others like dragging them to cover or shooting a Nazi attempting to melee an ally.

Haven’t played the multiplayer (and I don’t really plan on it as it’s most likely a copy and paste of the previous COD) or the zombies, but hopefully zombies is simplistic like it was in WaW or BO. Not a big fan of the complex maps that recently have flooded the COD games.
(Nov 3, 2017, 09:46 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]So far, campaign is top fucking notch. Interesting squad resorces entity they added and there are little heroic deeds you can do to save others like dragging them to cover or shooting a Nazi attempting to melee an ally.

Haven’t played the multiplayer (and I don’t really plan on it as it’s most likely a copy and paste of the previous COD) or the zombies, but hopefully zombies is simplistic like it was in WaW or BO. Not a big fan of the complex maps that recently have flooded the COD games.

Do you play on console or PC though? On PS4 it seems fine but PC was terrible
Im staying with Red Orchestra
(Nov 4, 2017, 12:23 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 3, 2017, 09:46 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]So far, campaign is top fucking notch. Interesting squad resorces entity they added and there are little heroic deeds you can do to save others like dragging them to cover or shooting a Nazi attempting to melee an ally.

I play on console with these types of shooters (Xbox). Just adds more challenge using a controller.
(Nov 4, 2017, 06:52 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 4, 2017, 12:23 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

I play on console with these types of shooters (Xbox). Just adds more challenge using a controller.

I actually find Battlefield 1 easier on my PS4 with a controller than mouse and keyboard
Pages: 1 2