Limelight Forums

Full Version: User Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: IVIrCheetham

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:82881576

Server: CityRP 2

Time: (In UTC+0) 6:46

Summary: A major police chase, only to end with the suspect stopping, getting out of the vehicle, walking away, then disconnecting before anyone could even tase him. Why? I can only assume to avoid arrest.

Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1153293325

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1153293447
Thank you for your player-report, Boufspiz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Your assumption is incorrect. Not only that, you were following me around; ramming my vehicle and putting your sirens on behind me for no reason. Basically; you were trying to bait me into a chase. Its players like you that ruin the cop slots. I left due to the sheer fact that there were no staff online, and you were being the biggest minge.

Next time, don't bait people into chases and follow them, ram them and then attempt to pull them over/start a chase. I was driving in a normal pace (around 35MPH on the highways) as I wasn't being baited into a chase. I simply left due to the bullshit you were causing. Not only that, it wasn't even a pursuit. It was you ramming me and then putting your sirens on.
There's really no evidence to support anyone's claim on wither the police chase here was a "major one" or a wither he was trying to bait you in to a police chase.

The only evidence here shows that you disconnected after he called a pursuit on your car, other than that there isn't really a lot of context to it in the logs to show what happened before or after.

The only thing I could see is the evidence he posted above, which he called a pursuit and you disconnecting after.
Hi Rocket, Thanks for your response.

There wasn't an actual pursuit though, this is my argument. He was ramming my vehicle and then putting his sirens on so I simply left due to no staff being on and I couldn't be bothered putting up with his baiting.
I deny ramming your vehicle before turning my lights and sirens on. And there were 3 police cars chasing you... does that not count as a chase?
Well considering there isn't a lot of evidence to go by and there are slightly conflicting stories there isn't much to do here.

This is something minor and he shouldn't be punished for it, as he disconnected before any actual RP was conducted, however this is not an excuse for the action of disconnecting cause there is no staff online, if an officier pulls you over wither you think its valid or not you need to RP it out, I'll let this one slide for now, it will most likely not happen again.

If an officer or any player decides to pull you over or anything like that, do not disconnect. You can still get banned for it, and because there is no staff online or you don't agree with the RP reason on why he is pulling you over is still not a OK for you to disconnect.

Take this as a warning IVI please do not disconnect if an RP situation is being initiated. But considering this is a minor thing and not actual big RP was going on, I'll let it slide.

Closed.