Limelight Forums

Full Version: Maniac UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Dr. Murdoch ()  (Posted by on my behalf)

Ban ID: 3953

Banned by:  

Ban Reason: Leaking

Why should you be unbanned?: To start off with, it's probably important to come to recognise that my actual ban reason isn't a huge factor in why I'm still banned. Read:

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]"Your behaviour after your demotion has been unacceptable where you've insulted staffmembers, broken multiple forum-rules and ignored multiple forum-warnings, used VPNs to bypass your ban on TS, and it appears that you have no regret regarding your previous actions. You've also been unserious and unprofessional in this thread on purpose and it shows that your attitude hasn't changed since last when we had to deal with you."[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]So here I am, ready to be unserious and unprofessional on purpose.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]There's little I can give in the way of proof of that other than this post itself. I realise that there's no justification from my irreverence, or did I gain much from it, but I'm willing to cut it out just the same. Like it was said in my last UBR, I hold no bitterness or personal grudge against any of the current staff members. I've made my best efforts to make amends, even having played, although they were short, one or two games with Enzyme over the past year. That being said, while I was banned from the forums, there wasn't much I could do while my pride was in the way, I've never been one to graciously request pardon. But speaking of pride, there's no greater shame than giving up something you enjoy to try and one-up other people.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not asking for my position back, I understand it'd be a miracle to trust me with sensitive information, but it's not like I can access it as your run-of-the-mill player anyways. All I ask is that I can return to the forums and roleplay. Because if there's two things I enjoy, it's debate and roleplay, and anyone who knows me will tell you I'm damn good at both of them. I hear the server is always in need of good roleplayers, and I'd like to add to that total and join those who still remember me; still consider me as a friend.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Appreciate that this thread was not easy to write. For an old, grumbling veteran to lay down his waving fist takes some commitment, so if nothing else, take the fact that this thread was written, without a single joke or sarcastic stab, as your evidence that my days of irreverence are at an end. I have a job and University to go to now, and don't need to waste my time hopping around a minefield of ban evasion any longer, but it would be nice to, in my spare time, be able to return to a place I once called home. If you furthermore must see me say those words then - I apologise. I regret my actions. I'm sorry. Allow my presence, nothing more, and be done with it - I'll no longer be your glorified problem child.[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Murdoch Murdoch.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not involved. Warned.
Under review.
Forum ban:

You've DAed multiple times on our forum. You've written a lot of toxic troll-posts on our forum and you've shown a massive disregard for our rules here on the forum. You've shown a big disrespect towards the rules and staff-members that you once worked with with your actions which is why I will not support you being unbanned on the forum. I can only expect that you continue to making more DA forum-accounts which will only prove me right about your character and how you're unable to behave.

Ingame ban:

I made it very clear when we made our agreement, and how you'd be permanently banned if you chose to leak what I provided to you. You accepted the risk, and you took a chance while you knew of the consequences if you were caught leaking it. I will not support an unban, especially after all of the DA forum-accounts that we've had to deal with from you. I don't believe that you've changed, and I won't support you getting unbanned until I'm confident about that change in attitude and behaviour.

Denied for both ingame and forum-unban.