Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: Rockford
Map (if not default):
Description: I was in a shoot out and I was using my g63c and i was using my car as a shield I shot my car that I was using as a shield and It made me crash 
Bug observed since: Today
Images/Screenshots:
Thank you for your bug-report, Gamerpro2266!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Useally my game crashes if I shoot a car that my game does not fully recognise or my game is not on high enough model detail to see, maybe this happened here?
just a update
Just crashed hitting into a pole [Driving the new taurus]
Everyone crashes every hour or so so I would not really call this a bug. Oh and the crash log would be nice.
(Nov 3, 2017, 09:41 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]just a update
Just crashed hitting into a pole [Driving the new taurus]
I used to have my game crash whenever my car crashed and people nearby crashed their cars and they exploded but then it just stopped happening. It also happened to a few of my friends in the car at the time. It was strange.
Its like a render crash
Recently it has started again, people get timed out (Their game suddenly closes) which is hell of annoying and needs fixing asap.
Thank you for your bug-report, WGqun-327520996!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Happened to me as well
Happens all the time to random people ALOT.
No one can do anything unless a cause is found. It's not as simple as saying "ok you need to fix this" without providing any information or leads about how to reproduce.
If all of them crashing fellows got together and sent their crash dumps the devs can compare and maybe find the cause
2 out of 3 persons crashed midraid vs polices and we lost alot of contra and weed.
My crash happened when we had a structure fire
Pages: 1 2