Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Coupcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Coupcake

Issued by: [L²] Rocket

Ban ID: 6036

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: PRA (17319) - Player disrespect in OOC chat (1.4) was on last chance twice.

Why should you be unbanned?: I literally typed dickhead in OOC. Something that is barely an insult that wasnt directed at anyone in particular. If staff was on at the time, which they were, then why didnt they ban me there and then.
Does the courthouse have different rules than ingame or what?

Evidence:
[Image: svMA40u.jpg]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Coupcake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Perhaps because there and then it wasn't reported.

And if you said this

"I got out of jail, ran over, then instantly arrested for another 15 minutes, and simply put dickhead in OOC and quit."

Its quite clear that you meant him, the person who arrested you.
(Sep 27, 2017, 06:03 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps because there and then it wasn't reported.
How is dickhead even a bannable offense, if somebody reported that ingame, nothing would be done about it, other than perhaps a verbal warning.

And if you said this

"I got out of jail, ran over, then instantly arrested for another 15 minutes, and simply put dickhead in OOC and quit."

Its quite clear that you meant him, the person who arrested you.
Not really, I didnt know who actually arrested me.
One way or the other you insulted the person who arrested you, wither you knew who he was or not.

The reason on why you got banned for it, is because you were already on your second, not first. Second last chance and you've already been banned for the same reason before.
(Sep 27, 2017, 06:12 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]One way or the other you insulted the person who arrested you, wither you knew who he was or not.

The reason on why you got banned for it, is because you were already on your second, not first. Second last chance and you've already been banned for the same reason before.

I've been banned for prop injury before and got blacklisted, (which was very generous) for 10 hours, yet a very minor OOC insult gets me a permaban. 

In game it would be a verbal warning, or perhaps a blacklist, yet every time something is posted on the courthouse, the severity of the rule break increases, this isn't the first time I've noticed this either.

I've posted stuff on the forum to get people in a worse punishment that if I had reported it in-game and ill happily admit it. It's a huge flaw!
You've been banned this time because of the very generous blacklists that were given to you while you were already on your second last chance. We can't be more and more generous with you because clearly you still won't follow the rules.

That is why this isn't a warning or anything else, you were given enough chances even with you being already on your second last chance, if you get blacklisted twice while already on your last chance, take a hint that we're probably not going to be as generous to you next time you break a rule.
(Sep 27, 2017, 06:26 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]You've been banned this time because of the very generous blacklists that were given to you while you were already on your second last chance. We can't be more and more generous with you because clearly you still won't follow the rules.

That is why this isn't a warning or anything else, you were given enough chances even with you being already on your second last chance, if you get blacklisted twice while already on your last chance, take a hint that we're probably not going to be as generous to you next time you break a rule.

A permanent ban for an indirect message in OOC. Mainly because it was posted on the forums and not in-game. That's completely ridiculous.

I said it out of anger and left after to not cause more issues and to cool off. I'm sorry for calling him a dickhead but I was pissed off that he literally arrested me for getting ran over, no more than 2 minutes after I was released for another 15-minute jailtime.
-Not involved and comment completely unnecessary. Warned-
very well, you will be unbanned. But bare in mind and don't forget that you're still on your last chance, no more rule breaking minging or anything else.

There will be no more warnings or no more blacklist or anything else. Next time it will most likely be another permanent ban.

approved.