Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im back !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I am returning from a hectic return to school and an unfortunate event that has left a deep hole in my heart as a close family member has passed but that is beside the point and I don't mean to sound stone hearted but things grow and die things happen and its not what's behind you that matters its the road ahead but that is non the less to say I am great full to once again to be apart of this supportive community, so as usuall allow me to re introduce my self to all the new people who have joined this community who don't know who I am henceforth, Good morning Or evening hope your all doing well and having a great day, as for introductions I am LONEWOLFGAMER6 An older member of this family Know as Lime light I have been here since Evocity version 3, I have had amazing times with this group and I am refilling my desire to play this game and this sever once again so allow me to kick start my engine with good old gasoline and jump into the drivers seat of some upcomeing Rp with all of you

Yours Sincerely LONEWOLFGAMER6
welcome back
oh no.
Welcome back,

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Welcome back!
Welcome back, Wolf.
Welcome back,

Sad to hear about your loss