Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wheatcake PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Wheatcake, Darkness

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49912500, Unkown

Server: CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0)Between around 12:30pm to 17:00pm

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Wheatcake has been trying to sabotage my rp with any chance he could one instance he used a third party comms to speak to Darkness so he would steal my van. Darkness also broke fearrp during the pursuit. He clearly just wanted to ruin my rp, insulted me in OOC. 

Evidence: 

Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Quote:Wheatcake has been trying to sabotage my rp with any chance he could
I haven't tried to sabotage your RP, the first thing I did was 'attempt' to teach you a lesson for reasons, but this has already been handled in an admin sit with @"Nacreas", therefore there is no need to bring that up. The second time I believe I mugged you for taking ages with my burger. I then the final time I was at the gas station repairing my car and you were there and saw your van being stolen so I laughed a bit as I thought it was funny.
Let me now clarify:
What rules did I break? None, I did disrespect you In-Character, however, I should've been more clear about it.

Quote:One instance he used a third party comms to speak to Darkness so he would steal my van.
This is an inaccurate assumption. I don't even have Darkness on Steam, nor on discord and I don't use teamspeak. A staff member can also check the chat logs between me and Darkness when your van got stolen, I don't believe we spoke for a good couple hours if I can remember. You're 100% assuming that I told him to steal your van, don't come forward saying I broke a rule when there's no evidence of it.

Quote:Insulted me in OOC.
 I admit I named him a 'fucking spaz'. But, I can assure you this was well within my characters personality and not meant in OOC. I could have been clearer when stating this, but this was an IC Insult. He literally took 10 minutes to serve any sort of food, therefore I got a bit tilted.
(Sep 24, 2017, 07:45 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Wheatcake has been trying to sabotage my rp with any chance he could
I haven't tried to sabotage your RP, the first thing I did was 'attempt' to teach you a lesson for reasons, but this has already been handled in an admin sit with @"Nacreas", therefore there is no need to bring that up. The second time I believe I mugged you for taking ages with my burger. I then the final time I was at the gas station repairing my car and you were there and saw your van being stolen so I laughed a bit as I thought it was funny.
I used the part where Nacreas had already had a sit with you about so there is context in the situation
Let me now clarify:
What rules did I break? None, I did disrespect you In-Character, however, I should've been more clear about it.
Pretty sure harassment is still a rule....
Quote:One instance he used a third party comms to speak to Darkness so he would steal my van.
This is an inaccurate assumption. I don't even have Darkness on Steam, nor on discord and I don't use teamspeak. A staff member can also check the chat logs between me and Darkness when your van got stolen, I don't believe we spoke for a good couple hours if I can remember. You're 100% assuming that I told him to steal your van, don't come forward saying I broke a rule when there's no evidence of it.
Alright, I agree with that; but how would you know it was stolen you also clearly stated that what you said was "OOC"
Quote:Insulted me in OOC.
 I admit I named him a 'fucking spaz'. But, I can assure you this was well within my characters personality and not meant in OOC. I could have been clearer when stating this, but this was an IC Insult. He literally took 10 minutes to serve any sort of food, therefore I got a bit tilted.
When you started that conversation, you clearly said "OOC"
Quote:Pretty sure harassment is still a rule....
Harassment? I disrespected you In-Game, then mugged you In-Game. Call the Police not a staff member.

Quote:Alright, I agree with that; but how would you know it was stolen you also clearly stated that what you said was "OOC"
I saw you jump out of it while it was in pursuit and saw it drive off with police chasing behind, I took a hunch that it was stolen. I said all of this to you in OOC, therefore, it wasn't meta-gaming.

Quote:When you started that conversation, you clearly said "OOC"
I do state "OOC" then talk about you begging for reps, which is my opinion. I then pause as Roxas comes over and says "He's trying to RP here for fuck sake", then everyone is quiet. Vimpto then dies and I slip right back into character exclaiming that he died because you didn't feed him. I could have stated, "right back IC now..". Re-watching this back, it appears that I did actually go back In-Character. As stated last time, I could have been clearer in order to show I went back In-Character, but this was a simple mistake. Anything said was In-Character at that given point of me name calling. You could have called the cops if you felt harassed when I called you the name also.
(Sep 24, 2017, 08:13 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Pretty sure harassment is still a rule....
Harassment? I disrespected you In-Game, then mugged you In-Game. Call the Police not a staff member.
No like you said at the inner city shell, you find it funny to see my rp getting destroyed because you think that I only want to do it for a "rep"

Quote:Alright, I agree with that; but how would you know it was stolen you also clearly stated that what you said was "OOC"
I saw you jump out of it while it was in pursuit and saw it drive off with police chasing behind, I took a hunch that it was stolen. I said all of this to you in OOC, therefore, it wasn't meta-gaming.
When did I say it was meta gaming? I was just asking how did you know it was stolen
Quote:When you started that conversation, you clearly said "OOC"
I do state "OOC" then talk about you begging for reps, which is my opinion. I then pause as Roxas comes over and says "He's trying to RP here for fuck sake", then everyone is quiet. Vimpto then dies and I slip right back into character exclaiming that he died because you didn't feed him. I could have stated, "right back IC now..". Re-watching this back, it appears that I did actually go back In-Character. As stated last time, I could have been clearer in order to show I went back In-Character, but this was a simple mistake. Anything said was In-Character at that given point of me name calling. You could have called the cops if you felt harassed when I called you the name also.
No, the whole phrase was in my opinion, clearly out of character
Quote:No like you said at the inner city shell, you find it funny to see my rp getting destroyed because you think that I only want to do it for a "rep".
Again, I in the video I said and I quote, "OOC, did your van get taken?"[1] *6-second pause* "Your whole business has gone the drain, it's actually funny."[2]. Speech [1] is obviously Out-Of-Character as I am talking about something I wasn't certain of and I wouldn't have known your name, however, after the pause between [1] & [2] I am obviously back In-Character as I said, 'Your whole business has gone down the drain.' If I was saying that Out-Of-Character I would've said, 'Your whole RP/Role-Play has gone the drain.' And I quote you said:
Quote:You find it funny to see my rp getting destroyed.

Quote:When did I say it was meta gaming? I was just asking how did you know it was stolen.
You didn't, I was just saying that just in case you came out with that accusation as well.

Quote:No, the whole phrase was in my opinion, clearly out of character.
Why would I talk about something that happens In-Character, i.e. a man dying, in Out Of Character context?
(Sep 24, 2017, 08:39 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:No like you said at the inner city shell, you find it funny to see my rp getting destroyed because you think that I only want to do it for a "rep".
Again, I in the video I said and I quote, "OOC, did your van get taken?"[1] *6-second pause* "Your whole business has gone the drain, it's actually funny."[2]. Speech [1] is obviously Out-Of-Character as I am talking about something I wasn't certain of and I wouldn't have known your name, however, after the pause between [1] & [2] I am obviously back In-Character as I said, 'Your whole business has gone down the drain.' If I was saying that Out-Of-Character I would've said, 'Your whole RP/Role-Play has gone the drain.' And I quote you said:
Quote:You find it funny to see my rp getting destroyed.
Well if you'd like to be more clear in game; say when you're back in character  

Quote:When did I say it was meta gaming? I was just asking how did you know it was stolen.
You didn't, I was just saying that just in case you came out with that accusation as well.

Quote:No, the whole phrase was in my opinion, clearly out of character.
Why would I talk about something that happens In-Character, i.e. a man dying, in Out Of Character context?
You never said you went back in character; make it more clear.
[Image: zC3M5kz.png]

Really appreciate the maturity of you guy

Edit: Just found this on his profile too; this is getting fucked up

[Image: 5uEQhUu.png]
If it's something on steam or not on limelight we can't do much about it. I'm sure you can report people's steam profiles or artwork but that's up to you.

As for rule-breakage, in the videos provided I don't see any actual rule-breakage. A few things to note though.

- Mugging for "Taking ages to give me my burger" is not really the best nor is it a valid RP reason to mug someone.
- The whole "fucking spaz" thing is a bit iffy considering it wasn't clear wither he meant OOC or IC, but please be more clear next time. you can't just switch to OOC and IC every few seconds just to decide on what you wanna say to him OOCly or ICly.
- When someone is role-playing no need to mention or say that they're begging or RP'ing for the REPS, it'll just create a toxic server, let people RP, if you don't like it you're not forced to RP with them.

As for everything else, if they're posting comments on your profile you can remove it and remove people from being able to post comments, if someone posts pictures related to you almost anywhere online I'm pretty sure you can report it there, but posting about it here isn't going to help you as we can't do much about anything outside of limelight.

Player report reviewed and denied.

No rules were broken here but be more careful about your Reasons on mugging players in the future as that wasn't a valid RP reason to mug him. And be more clear about wither you're talking IC or OOC. Pay attention to the notes I posted.