Limelight Forums

Full Version: WIZARDpc Unbanned Request (sorry)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID : 5421

Banned By : Soviethooves

Server : Cityrp 2 or Limelight

Ban Reason : 10th Ban | Stomping on ragdolled body | Invalid reason to tranq 2 players

Why should I be unbanned: It has been very long since o have got banned from limelight I really love Limelight and I miss it  Heart that's why I am saying sorry for the 2 people I tranqed it I didn't mean to actually tranq you. That's why I want to get unbanned I even think I done the wrong thing but I am sorry Limelight please give me a 2nd chance.

Evidence : I have none edvidence as I am not fighting with in this request I am saying sorry for what I have done and I am hoping 2 get unbanned .

[PT:HO] WIZARDpc . sorry for what I have done in the pass and give me a second chance
The staff-members have received your unban-request, tharukesh.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I also want to conclude for the things I have done in the past and I am very sorry and I wanna have another chance
Without evidence I can't really put any input into this. It's honestly been too long for me to remember this.

All I can say is you got a Perm Suspension. So, it should be Permanent.
But please give me another chance please
I miss the server so much
that's why I want to be unbanned I have learnt from the mistake as you said it was really long at that time I have been learning from my mistake
Please give me 1 more chance
Give me another chance please sovtiethooves
I am not fighting this banned that's why I have no edvidence . I'm saying that It was been really long as in really long and that time I had time to think what I done wrong and learn from my mistake I just want another chance
(Sep 24, 2017, 08:14 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Without evidence I can't really put any input into this. It's honestly been too long for me to remember this.

All I can say is you got a Perm Suspension. So, it should be Permanent.
I do not need any evidence as I am not fight with any admin and just saying I have learnt from my mistake and I think I am ready to come back  Sad Sad Sad

Please don't make continuous posts such as that, it can be seen as spam.

As Soviethooves is no longer with the team this may take longer than usual to review. I'll forward it to Supervising Administrators for review.

Please be patient, we will make sure to update you on this as it's been discussed.
Okay sorry for that spamm
It was been 5 days I have got no reply
Approved.

Your ban will be lifted, but will remain on record. The 15 hour blacklist that Soviet issued alongside your ban will remain, and you will have to serve it fully.

I suggest you carefully read the rules before your return (especially as some of them have changed recently) and be very careful. In light of this unban and your huge record, any rule violations may result in your permaban being reapplied.