Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: Coupcake & Wheatcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Daniel Carver & Joseph 'Wheat' Baker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432(Coupcake), STEAM_0:1:49912500(Wheatcake).

Server: CityRP 2

Time(In UTC+0): ~02:20:33PM

Summary: Minge.

Evidence: Video Footage

Video Clarification: Coupcake is driving the vehicle the entire time, Wheatcake is the passenger.
Situation 1 - 00:11
Situation 2 - 02:00
Thank you for your player-report, Zelerity.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You should open your eyeholes before making your 'video clarification', in that video I am never the driver, it's always Coupcake (the SSA), you can see this at 00:23 as you can see me speaking in the back of the car, not driving.
In the second situation I was merely screaming as I was falling to my death, wouldn't you?
(Sep 24, 2017, 04:59 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]You should open your eyeholes before making your 'video clarification', in that video I am never the driver, it's always Coupcake (the SSA), you can see this at 00:23 as you can see me speaking in the back of the car, not driving.
In the second situation I was merely screaming as I was falling to my death, wouldn't you?

Thank you. The mistake was entirely mine, got the passenger and driver mixed up.
In regards to situation where the SUV falls off the side of the cliff, this was an RP at the presidents request.
I spiced up the RP in OOC chat. I scream down the radio very clearly "Oh no! The brakes have failed! Someone help!" And then fall off the cliff.
This is no way minging.

Perhaps join in the RP instead of reporting every little thing that happens. The cliff isnt there for no reason, it was clearly placed there for presidential SSA break failure RP.
Hell yeah. This should have been a government reputation thread.
This is an iffy situation as we never really allowed players to drive over the cliff without RP purpose but considering that he said the president wanted to do it which in on its own makes no sense IC wise but not OOC.

There was no real rule breakage here, however their actions seemed pretty mingy. Its something we will keep an eye out in the future and hope this never happens again.

Denied, closed.