Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8701341

Server: City RP

Time: (first incident19:30) (second incident 19:50)

Summary: Random warrant, random search, failrp

Evidence: I was inside my base then I was issued a search warrant I then tried to defend my base but was caught and when I asked why I was issued a search warrant the officer then said they could see prop guns on my table and under my chair However I was basing in the slums and you are unable to see through the window he then changed the story afterwards and said that I pulled a gun on the top landing although I did that to defend my base after the search warrant was issued. After I am out of prison the officer then comes up to me due to suspission I have a weapon as there is shootings nearby then he searches me without consent and afterwards sends me to his vehicle and then asks for consent to a search I then ask for a supervisor and talk to them afterwards the supervisor leaves and has no concerns then the officer says he hasn't searched me so I get proof  (*** Raylan 'ForceGhost' Givens starts to search Markus Walker.) and the officer then proceeds to arrest me afterwards

Thank you for your player-report, Markus Walker.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
OP has 24 hours to provide evidence before this is denied.
Denied.

No evidence provided.