Limelight Forums

Full Version: IVIrCheetham UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: IVIrCheetham

Ban ID:6020

Banned by:[L²] Rocket Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.

Server:Rockford

Ban Reason:Major Staff Disrespect. Warned may times.

Why should you be unbanned?:I was banned for "major staff disrespect", in what way did I insult him that was "major"
The thing is, Rocket in the video displayed below handled the situation in an extremley unprofessional manner and also got
up in arms with attitude towards me. Rocket states "I do not want to ban nobody" but then bans me for "major staff disrespect"
I said "pathetic" in OOC which wasn't directed to anybody in anyway, so Rocket took this upon himself to assume it was
all about him as per usual. I can assure you, it wasn't anything to do with Rocket. You can see in the video below how
indirect I were in regards to what I said. A 7 day ban for an indirect MINOR insult, is ridiculous. Rocket states
that he's apparently got video evidence of me from the past being "rude" again, rude isn't an insult as he specifically
ssays "attitude problem". That's my attitude, which I think you just get a kick for attitude? Not a ban.

Rocket and I do not get along outside the server. I have spoken to several staff memebers in regards to targeting which
I feel again he has done here. I paste a YouTube link into OOC, He tries to state thats "advertisement". If you
look at the Limelight rules, it states "1.7 – Do not advertise other servers and GMod communities in any way." I
never adverted another server, or website i.e: another Gmod Server site. I posted ONE YouTube link. Rocket then
specifies we attempted to get Quest banned with this video on YouTube. At no point have we posted a ban request
or made any @ calls in relation to this. Rocket has just made an assumption, and as he normally does, he goes with his own word
before getting actual evidence, I can say; The video was simply uploaded to YouTube by Wheatcake as joke. If you can't
see that as targeting in that video, I'll buy you some glasses. Rocket has done this now for the past 2 weeks he's been back.
He states the previous sits, and thats why he banned me. Thing is this is a NEW sit. Why not punish me for my attitude then? Again; attitude I'm certain it's kick, OOC BL and then
a ban (Should it need a ban i.e I've directly insulted in OOC/LOOC like : IVIrCheetham is a dickhead." etc.

I feel this ban is totally unneccisary and Rocket is simply having a bad day, don't we all? But I do feel he's targeting myself
due to the OOC issue we have. I try not to bring that to the server, but his actions trigger this. I'm not sitting back
allowing staff to target players, it's stupid. Staff that I've spoken to have said that they wouldn't target, but that's not
specifically for Rocket, that was for themselves. I do ask that this ban is lifted, if you wish to issue a OOC Blacklist for
the minor "disrespect" again, it wasn't direct then so be it. I'm fine with this.

An OOC chat log of me stating "you're pathetic" indirectly isn't a direct insult to himself. He's assuming it were about
him, so that this ban could go through. My attitude is my problem, and I can deal with that. I'd like one of the SA's to
have a word with Rocket in regards to him, and how he approches myself in these situations. It was just a few days ago,
Myself and Vadar made an @ call; Rocket was neutral, and actually spoke to myself normally. Infact, he agreed with what I said
with relation to that entire situation.

SThis needs to be sorted, please see the video below.

Thank you for your time,
IVIr.

Video: https://youtu.be/BUlABpqib-o
The staff-members have received your unban-request, IVIrCheetham.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'm currently in a CSGO match.

Once I'm done I'll compile a proper response to the thread, in the mean time could you remove it from the quotes so its easier to read.
In response to removing the quotes, refresh your page. I've made an adjustment for you.
I appreciate the fact that you're creating an unban request. Here I'll explain everything and please be sure to read everything out correctly before you post back. Please try not to skim-read. 

Before I start I'd like to point out that the reason why I handled the situation with an aggressive attitude is because you, wheatcake and coupcake have been minging around and breaking rules constantly in the past week or so. You personally have been warned a few times about your attitude and your dis-respective talk and attitude towards staff members.

That being said, the reason why I had an aggressive attitude was because you were already warned a few times and I'm not going to be Nice Guy Rocket anymore to someone who keeps breaking rules and has a very toxic attitude towards the community as a whole. The reason why banned you after saying that I don't want to ban anyone is cause its what you deserve and not what I wanted to do. 

In all fairness I never really like banning people, nor do I like punishing people. Its not something that I like doing or find any amusement in. IF anything I'd stay away from it as I want limelight to grow in player population and avoiding losing players because of bans, staff members can back me up on this cause I've made a thread or two about discussing the idea of bans internally. 

The reason you're banned:
I do have to admit that the reason needs to be changed to something to be more accurate even though I still think that I was disrespected as a staff member. The reason should be changed to Major Disrespect. As it more generalizes how many times you've disrespected players and staff in the past. 

I did mention that I have evidance yes. 

#1: Displaying your disrespectful attitude towards Players & Me

#2: Displaying me handling the situations. (Longer Video)

notes: 
- Reason why I said "either we talk this out or ban" is cause I knew it was going to get his attention when he was pretending to be AFK. 

#3: Displaying your old/past bans and how they are refereed to disrespecting. 
[Image: 3ef853837e8d57f73fa43dcd7ee519d6.png]
[Image: 52092a22fd5c206b2b8439502fa2a227.png]

Now to quote you on what you wrote and explain it. 

Quote:"Rocket and I do not get along outside the server. I have spoken to several staff memebers in regards to targeting which

I feel again he has done here."

I was not targetting you or anything, it was reported to me that you posted the link in OOC chat so I joined the server and brought you all to a sit. The reason why you feel targetted is that recently I've came back to limelight and I've been racking up hours again in terms of activity and I'm almost online daliy. Without padding my self in the back I'd say that I do a pretty good job at responding to @ calls, some of them just happened to be related to you. In no way do I target you or have anything personal against you. To me I see you as a member of the community not a friend nor an enemy. 

Quote:"I paste a YouTube link into OOC, He tries to state thats "advertisement". If you

look at the Limelight rules, it states "1.7 – Do not advertise other servers and GMod communities in any way." "

I mentioned it was advertising yes, but you were not banned nor punished for it. I was merely suggesting the fact that you were advertising what Quest said in that video. Which was not needed to be known or heard by anyone else on the community. It was a pointless video just to start drama in the first place. 

Quote:"specifies we attempted to get Quest banned with this video on YouTube. At no point have we posted a ban request

or made any @ calls in relation to this."

To my understanding you and Wheatcakes were threating or going to post it as a player report but were afraid of posting it cause you thought you would get banned, as you can hear in this video.

First voice is Wheatcakes, "That rage" is refred to the video that Wheatcakes uploaded about Quest disrespecting Sours and Blackdog 

"Please do Please do" is IVIcheethman's voice, clearly suggesting to wheatcakes to post it on the forums. 

the laughing voice was Coupcake. 

Now I understand this has nothing to do with why you are banned, but just wanted to correct on what you said, as you two clearly had intent to use that video you heard of Quest in a way to ruin his reputation on limelight. You saying that you "if I put it people are just gonna think you're a cunt" something along those lines at the start of the video. 

Again its kind've irrelevant but wanted to mention 

Quote:"Rocket has just made an assumption, and as he normally does, he goes with his own word

before getting actual evidence, I can say; The video was simply uploaded to YouTube by Wheatcake as joke."

Rocket has not made an assumption, Rocket saw the video of you two saying you're going to post it as a way to make people think he was a "cunt" on the forums and community so I knew what I was talking about, the video was not posted as a joke and that has been clear ever since you posted it on OOC chat and ever since Wheatcake mentioned he wanted to ruin his reputation. 

Quote:"He states the previous sits, and thats why he banned me. Thing is this is a NEW sit. Why not punish me for my attitude then? Again; attitude I'm certain it's kick, OOC BL and then
a ban (Should it need a ban i.e I've directly insulted in OOC/LOOC like : IVIrCheetham is a dickhead." etc.

I feel this ban is totally unneccisary and Rocket is simply having a bad day, don't we all? But I do feel he's targeting myself"

It is up for the admin who's handling the situation to issue a punishment he sees fit. I was not having a bad day nor is that going to change my punishment or judgement in anyway. 

The reason why I haven't punished you in previous cases is because I believed you were capable understanding what I was suggesting and learn from your mistakes and bad behavior and grow away from it and not continue towards having it. I respected you as a mature person who is reasonable and would understand a warning when is given one. 

Conclusion:
You can not keep getting away with disrespects and insults towards players and staff with a simple warning or a slap on the wrist specially if you were warned and talked to a few times.

Think of limelight as a shop, and you're a customer, we're the staff. If you go to a shop and start causing trouble and insulting and disrespecting the staff there you'll most likely be kicked out from it. 

We give you a server of RP where you can have fun and role-play with our community and interact with other players but we expect you to follow the rules and respect our staff members. 

As I mentioned the reason you've been banned was because your past history of continuous disrespect towards players and staff members and you keep disrespecting still. Now I personally do apologize for my level of aggression in the @ call today but I felt as if it was necessary to get the point accross. 

Again, you can not expect to talk badly towards other players and staff members without have any consequences. You can't expect people to act towards you normally and not get a little bit annoyed if you're going to keep disrespecting them.
#1: Displaying your disrespectful attitude towards Players & Me: This is pure attitude. If you take offence being called a donkey in another term; Leave the Internet. Secondly, you saw what I called them players who simply broke 2 rules, and I walked off, so why not punish me then? You've gathered evidence to build up so when you next ban me, you have a response.

In regards to the fireman situation. We discussed that after this which you haven't show in the records +1 on the editing by the way. You even accepted that my view was valid and how I could see it like that, you haven't shown the part where I was trying to get an understanding of the situation first and you muted me. The way you handle my sits, it's like you want to get me pissed so you have a reason to ban me, again; I'm standing by you targeting me. You've gathered evidence on me for so long, it's like you DONT see me as someone who plays the server, and is apart of the Limelight community. It's more you see me as an enemy which is why I believe you target me.

#2: Displaying me handling the situations. (Longer Video): This is the exact as video 1 but zoomed in, I didn't see the need in this to be fair.

#3 - Reason why I said "either we talk this out or ban" is cause I knew it was going to get his attention when he was pretending to be AFK: So me coming back to my PC and hearing this is a threat. I was actually AFK and away from my PC at the time as I was talking to my mom if you must know. So your logic is "I'll threaten him as I know it'll get his attention, even though he may just be AFK!". That's fantastic, super professional of you.

#4 - Displaying your old/past bans and how they are refereed to disrespecting: This was way back when I first joined, I remember this. I sent through 5 @ calls in 10 minutes, and said Sovie was slow so he put that in the title. So that to me doesn't count, just your first one there. Now that one from Bambo was actually me defending an entire community which Bambo can confirm should you speak to him. Toro PDX stated in OOC "When your sister is a lesbian.." and followed it with "I'm dissapointed" Thus meaning because she's gay she's a disappointment. Well fuck no, being gay is neither a choice or bad. It's a way of life. It pissed me off, I called him a "Closed minded cunt" in OOC. I'll happily admit to that, because in 2017 if you can't accept someone as gay, leave. Bambo even acknowledged I had every right to react the way I did due to the situation. But Bambo still took action as he's a brilliant staff memeber, and I agreed with the punishment.

#5 - To my understanding you and Wheatcakes were threating or going to post it as a player report but were afraid of posting it cause you thought you would get banned, as you can hear in this video: Now.. Now.. well, so this is hilarious; if you have ears, listen to exactly what I state. I literally say "Nightmare advise he will get banned, I was like.. Okay" At what point does your brain corralate that with "Oh, IVIr wants him banned"? Please look over the video again, it's more so Wheatcake that wants him banned if you actually listen.

#6 - it was reported to me that you posted the link in OOC chat so I joined the server and brought you all to a sit: So this was sent to your Steam I assume? So to me you've just taken Quests word for it, and literally didn't allow us to talk. You muted me when I was trying to explain my side, but again, the way you handled it pissed me right off. I'll say that. You piss me off, I'll lose it. Simple. Quest has a small mind, he assumes the worst. Thing is I had no intention of getting him banned. If I did, I'd of posted this on the forums as a PR. Prove that I did please.

#7 - "Please do Please do" is IVIcheethman's voice, clearly suggesting to wheatcakes to post it on the forums: If you know Wheatcake like I do, he's the most satire person alive. He's cancerous and I love him for it. Wheatcakes personality is just satire, his actions and the way he is in general. Hence my response, so this again; you've turned around without asking me or discussing it with me.

#8 - Now I understand this has nothing to do with why you are banned, but just wanted to correct on what you said, as you two clearly had intent to use that video you heard of Quest in a way to ruin his reputation on limelight. You saying that you "if I put it people are just gonna think you're a cunt" something along those lines at the start of the video: As stated, listen very closely. If you think I have a Yorkshire accent, and drive a Dodge Caravan, you're mistaken.. again. It's Wheatcake that states that, if anything this video is just how Wheatcake is talking of getting him banned and it's his hopes, please take that up with him not me. I state one line in that entire video saying "please do.. please do.." and going on about Nightmare. Again, I know Wheatcake and his satire attitude. So please don't turn this on me like you're attempting to.

#9 - Rocket has not made an assumption, Rocket saw the video of you two saying you're going to post it as a way to make people think he was a "cunt" on the forums and community so I knew what I was talking about, the video was not posted as a joke and that has been clear ever since you posted it on OOC chat and ever since Wheatcake mentioned he wanted to ruin his reputation: Talking in 3rd person? Lmao. This again is your assumption that I see you like to make. You're assuming this isn't a joke, and WHEATCAKE POSTED it with every right to fuck Quest over. Agaaaiiiiin for the 1,000,000th time; I state ONE LINE in that entire video. If you want to deal with anybody; have a quick word with Wheatcake about how he words things, and his tones in which he jokes about it. I've got nothing to do with that, He said "I'll post it on the forums" that was the part I responded to with "Please do.. please do..".

#10 - We give you a server of RP where you can have fun and role-play with our community and interact with other players: It's Temar and the other two owners that give us this opportunity, what your job is; is to actually assist with people who break rules; not ban people who are friends with someone who posts a dumb video of a kid raging. It's the Internet, if people are this serious about a video, again.. on the Internet; i'd suggest to them to have no human interaction whilst on the Internet so their feelings don't get hurt.

#11 - Again, you can not expect to talk badly towards other players and staff members without have any consequences. You can't expect people to act towards you normally and not get a little bit annoyed if you're going to keep disrespecting them: Thing is Rocket; when I were trying to explain my side which is very clear you keep interrupting me. Hence why I do it back, if you want my respect, earn it. Respect is to be earned and it's most definatley not automatically given. Now I've never had any issues with staff in sits but you. Your attitude towards me is disgusting, so please expect it back. I've been taught if someone gives it, they can take it. If you have a problem where you can't take the heat; don't dish it out. I've been in many sits where I've actually ended up talking to that said staff memeber because they have a discussion with me, not demand to me, and be little me.

With regards to this; I'd like to know where this stands. I feel a 7 day ban is ridiculous over a minor word that WASNT even directed at anybody. I'd also like to uphold the fact Rocket you stated that the anger was to "get the point across" I can confirm this is probably the worst idea. Going into a sit to shout your ass off at people and expect them to respect you, and suck ass isn't going to work. I'd appreciate if you re-looked into how you're approach works, and re-think your administrative strategies for future reference. With saying that; the reason I'm banned is because I lost my cool due to Rockets disgusting approach and attitude to all 3 players, this isn't fair at all if anything it was a way to provoke me, into a ban.

Thank you for your time,
IVIr.
Sorry just a quick one, I've just gone through our chatlogs when this was said on Discord and found the chat logs on Monday! You can see here that this was all to make Quest rage, again Wheatcake will even support this.

Screeshot: https://pik.ivircheetham.com/23_09_17_22_13_43.png
We're not here to discuss the old situations in detail,

We're here to discuss your disrespectful attitude towards players and staff, and those situations were used as an example.

Regardless, all of the insults and disrespectful words you said against players and staff are not "okay" because "this is the internet"

This is limelight and we don't allow players to display an attitude like yours. None of what you said is an excuse for your attitude and insults towards me or players. And that's the reason you've been banned, not the video, not old situations not anything else.

All those situations were handled back then and there, there's no reason to bring them back as more than an example.
"We're not here to discuss the old situations in detail, All those situations were handled back then and there, there's no reason to bring them back as more than an example.": So you've contradicted yourself. You've used them old pieces of footage against me! That was the enitre reason for you to post them, if we don't need to bring them back why post them?...

Regardless, all of the insults and disrespectful words you said against players and staff are not "okay" because "this is the internet": Dude. You clearly cannot read and interpret sentences. An indirect "insult" is not something I should be punished for. I called you an ass/donkey this is the Internet. I do think the SA's should actually reconsider the "Don't insult in OOC" rule. Because pathetic name calling like "ass/donkey" or "stupid" is not really insulting so why punish for it? If I called you a cunt and you were the shittest admin, and you're the biggest dickhead then yeah sure! Ban me for 7 day days, but not for some in-direct insult that wouldn't even affect your wellbeing should I have directed it toward you.

This is limelight and we don't allow players to display an attitude like yours: If this were the case, a permanent ban would have been issued. It seems to be just you that gets my attitude for the way you deal with me. All other staff show immediate respect and they're stern, but in an extremely professional manner not "I'm gonna shout at them to get my point across.".

Finally: Again, I'm not sure if you make the decisions here, Rocket. Or if it's a 2nd Administrator/SuperAdmin that will finalize what happens. I'm asking this ban to be lifted, issue me an OOC BL if you wish, I don't know why you would but sure. Thing is, I said something in-direct you magically took offence to it and now we're here. I'd prefer to be on the server, enjoying myself. Not lounging about because a staff memeber has an issue with me, and will use every little bit of "evidence" to ban me.
In Quest's 'Proof' video it is all me saying 'I hope you get banned', and 'I am just doing it to ruin your reputation.' I did this simply to mess with Quest to get him to rage so I could make a 'comedy' video. I'd like to make it clear that IVIrCheetham did not say anything about wanting to get Quest banned, but only wanted me to post it on the forums. I take full responsibility for saying these things, however, I had no intention of sending to people individually, (exceptions to this are Coups & Cheetham as they were involved with the video), only to keep on youtube as a funny memory. I do admit I was going to post it on the forums, not to slander Quest's name but because I thought it would be funny, it's the internet and he was laughing and messing around the in the whole video.
Like I said, I've used them as an example I don't want to have to keep repeating what I said here.

Your attitude is disrespectful there is no doubt in that, what you said is describing me as an ass and describing the players as "dickwads" that is an insult and is disrespectful no point in going around it it justify it. Its simple and its clear.

Your attitude today shows that you still are willing to call out names and disrespect such as the "you're pethatic" I take that as an insult and something that shows no respect towards me as an admin.

It is a simple and clear ban for a simple and clear reason. No need to over-complicate it.

As for the ban, considering I am the one who issued the ban I am the who gets to decide on the ban wither it stays or gets approved SAs might interfere if I did something wrong or not, but most cases it only gets approved if I did something wrong or player had valid reasons for it to get appealed. In this case I so far see no reason on why you should be un-banned for now.
(Sep 23, 2017, 11:28 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]In Quest's 'Proof' video it is all me saying 'I hope you get banned', and 'I am just doing it to ruin your reputation.' I did this simply to mess with Quest to get him to rage so I could make a 'comedy' video. I'd like to make it clear that IVIrCheetham did not say anything about wanting to get Quest banned, but only wanted me to post it on the forums. I take full responsibility for saying these things, however, I had no intention of sending to people individually, (exceptions to this are Coups & Cheetham as they were involved with the video), only to keep on youtube as a funny memory. I do admit I was going to post it on the forums, not to slander Quest's name but because I thought it would be funny, it's the internet and he was laughing and messing around the in the whole video.

Again, we're not here to discuss the video, we're here to talk about IVICheethman's attitude towards the server and staff.
Your first message back to me: Your attitude is disrespectful there is no doubt in that, what you said is describing me as an ass and describing the players as "dickwads" that is an insult and is disrespectful no point in going around it it justify it. Its simple and its clear.

Rocket; you should have taken the action then and there. I find it extremley strange you'd keep the "evidence" on me for so long as a build up which you even stated to me in game you've done and you egged me on to post a UBR as you "had back up". This honestly suggests to me you get a massive kick out of banning me. If that is the case, please do not interact with me whilst in-game, unless you can pull some professionalism together, and deal with the situation at hand like a proper staff memeber should.

Your attitude today shows that you still are willing to call out names and disrespect such as the "you're pethatic" I take that as an insult and something that shows no respect towards me as an admin: Pathetic* Sorry, had to. Woop Woop, spelling police. Again, It was an in-direct LOOC message. Pathetic is a term that is so minor, it would mearly offend anybody. But as we both know, me and you do have some serious issues. And like I stated, you will use anything and everything against me which doing those sort of actions is low. I didn't call you low, I'll specifiy in writing so you understand: I called your A C T I O N S low. Not you or your person.

but most cases it only gets approved if I did something wrong or player had valid reasons for it to get appealed. In this case I so far see no reason on why you should be un-banned for now:
You banned me for "MAJOR staff disrespect" You're telling me I disrespected players and staff calling them "dickwads" which was a previous video. Secondly, 7 days for the most stupid word "pathetic" and it was in-direct is something wrong to, it's like you're ban happy. Or again, targeting which I still standby to this second.

Response to Wheatcake: Again, we're not here to discuss the video, we're here to talk about IVICheethman's attitude towards the server and staff:
Rocket.. Rocket.. Rocket. You've brought the video into this whole situation so this is on you. You started this as a discussion about the video and how I want Quest banned, go back and read what you have put. "Attitude towards the server" At what point have I disrespected the server? Never have I stated anything to do with the server for EXAMPLE: "I want to ruin Limelights Server" etc. Staff you mean you. You give me dirt, I'll throw it back. Every staff memeber I've encountered have been the most polite and friendly people, even funny; I'm talking Nightmare, the jellybaby! Never have I had an issue with them, it just seems to be you and your inappropriate attitude towards me, but then you'll only show the parts where I retaliate to you.

I have no further comments as you, Rocket, keep going round and round and I'm getting dizzy. You've gone from one topic to another, you've contradicted yourself on many occasions through this talk, you've accused me of trying to get a player banned with insufficiant evidence, but your totally valid "opinion", you've kept evidence of me losing my cool when you've provoked me to ensure the next occurance you have of banning me, you've got full ammo to fire, you've brought up the past yet that isn't relevant when I reply to it?  Yet this entire UBR is for my unrealistic ban, not the video which you have solely focused on through-out this back and forth. And how my attitude in the past is apparently relevent then not. You've given an extensive ban for something so minor, but I get you will take great offence to the smallest thing from JUST me right? My best advice for you, Rocket, is to get tougher skin. And actually remeber that someone dishing out in-direct insults to nobody will not stop you from living, or will affect you in life, I can assure you it won't. I will say, it wasn't too long ago a player told me to "Hang myself" and "Kill myself" in OOC. They got a blacklist. Yet I dish out the pettiest in-direct insult and get an extensive ban? I'll let the staff or youself now finalize this.
Maybe you didn't read my full first post.

As I said, I didn't ban you there and then because I thought you are mature enough to understand your mistakes and attitude and move on by it.

I have no further comments other than endlessly repeating myself over and over again, the 7 day ban was more than fair if I'm honest, other admins might've given you a longer ban if anything judging by your record and reputation on the community.

I'll say this one last time and unless you have anything new to say then please keep it to yourself.

The reason you were banned is for your continuous and non-stop toxic and bad attitude towards me as a staff member and the players. You insulted players before and was warned by it, you were disrespect before and was warned by it. You did the same today and you got banned for it and for being warned by it in the past.

I will not accept or approve of this appeal if what you're saying is "what I said was not an insult"

and I'm not sure how "You're pathetic" is in-direct, when you're literally using the word YOU in it. Its pretty clear. Like I said, if you have anything new to say please say it otherwise I have nothing else to say.
This is only about the ban itself and whether it is valid:

In my opinion, yes.

On the server, you are required to listen to admin decisions, this is written as rule 1.5 and should be common sense. If an admin (Rocket in this case) instructs you to do something, you need to listen and follow it. If you have a problem with what they told you, you are free to report it to HR afterwards if you wish. You cannot just go and start telling an admin what they can and can't do, what they do or don't have authority over on the server. This is referring to the "you have no control over that, so pipe down about that" comment that IVIrCheetham made towards Rocket, in a very authoritative and commanding tone at that.

"fucking pathetic, aren't you?" is clearly spoken to and directed at Rocket. It is not "indirect" in any way. No, it's not the worst of insults, but it is quite disrespectful to call someone "fucking pathetic". That, and as evident from some of the other videos Rocket has posted, the disrespect and attitude problem is not an isolated incident. In light of this, I consider the ban valid, considering the priors and the number of chances IVIrCheetham had of correcting his attitude in this situation.

Bottom line is, Rocket was well within his rights to request the video not to be spread, and the drama and OOC harassment between players to stop. If all the players involved had simply listened to what Rocket had to say, everyone would have gotten out of it with a verbal warning.

Now, in regards to the claim of Rocket being biased against and targeting IVIrCheetham, it has been noted and will be looked into separately. Please note that this does not mean that I in any way consider this claim to be true at this time, just that the report is not being ignored.
Pages: 1 2